Most Shameful Display Ever

garymfc

If anything yesterday's result should have been a wake up call for any punters who still don;t want a bigger league. We are always liable to get absolutley pumped at Ibrox, or Celtic Park so let's just keep it down to once a season at each ground eh?

Who would happily swap a horrible trip to Ibrox for a day out in Kirkcaldy, Greenock or Maryhill? I am so fed up of the same away games every other week I just don't even dream of bothering to go.

AS for the OTT reaction on this thread, ffs guys wind the necks in a bit. Rangers have 20/30 times the budget we have. It's like Lanark United coming to Fir Park in comparison! I guess some folk just love a moan.

I cant believe the oh well it's only 3 points dropped. we've been crap for the 12 matchies McCall's been in charge. He ISN'T A GOOD MANAGER!!! Honestly how much damage is he going to be allowed to do before we WAKEN UP! Im so angry my hands are shaking writing this. As far as im concerned i wont be back this season and only interested to see Accies and StMirren getting beat cos they're the only 2 teams who'll finish below us. Some people are claiming we've been worse and yes we have but not at a time when it's £20 to go and watch this gumf. Ifeel sorry for the fans who were there yesteday. Our squad is tiny and we need players in. Do any of you honestly think McCall's the guy to get these players and get us back into the top 6 next season with Kenny Black? -_-

agreed paying to watch that yesterday was the last straw for me id rather work on a saturday fae now on.mccall and black are a pair of diddys i really fear for us next season if there still in charge

If as Tweed's mate suggests, we were carrying Lasley and Craigan yesterday then mcCall made a rod for his own back. Particularly as he knew yesterday morning that the St Johnstone-Aberdeen game was off. He could have chosen to declare Lasley and Craigan unfit and gone with

Randolph

Hateley Page Hutchinson Gunning

Humphrey Jennings Meechan Forbes Jones

Sutton

Another 6-0 defeat might have been the result but might not have been if the players were all fully fit and playing in a familiar shape. And if the 6-0 defeat did happen, there may not have been the same (over?) reaction from the fans as it would been seen as a learning curve for the likes of Meechan and Page. But at least Page would have been playing in a shape he was familiar with (as would have the rest of the team) so we might not have had the disjointed performance many are reporting..

It would have also increased the chance of a fully fit Craigan and Lasley for the more winnable/drawable game at Pittodrie...

Just a thought, Stuart...

Of course hindsight is 20-20 and McCall maybe thought we were close enough to getting something last time that nicking a point was not an impossibility yesterday with our best players and thought it was worth a risk. However its backfired and if one or other of Craigan and Lasley suffer a setback the backfiring could be more spectacular.

McCall breathes rangers,shits rangers and wanks over pictures of the queen. I was all for giving the guy a chance but now i wish he would fuck off. I bet he had a nice drink and chat with McCoist after the game where they spoke about the good old days at the club they love.

He doesnt give a fuck about our club. Brown and knox didnt give a fuck about our club.

He may well be McCoist right hand man once smith fucks off.

That actually might be be nearer the mark than you think. -_-

Thats the managers email oot. Not sure what to make of it. Yesterday was a sore one, all the goals were lost in a similar way so something needs to be addressed urgently.

The managers email shows how much we have fallen away recently. A couple of weeks ago we were going for 4th place now if we "can take some positive results, then we are right back in the race for a top six spot". Hopefully we'll get those results but I'm not overly confident.

So just because we got pumped by the buns its because Mccall is a former player there FFS get a grip people is this the shite we can expect after every game against them, where were all these opinions after the cup semi final ?

We were shite we have a threadbare squad of wee boys and old men (in footballing terms) playing against better players simple as that.

We were not expected to take anything from that game and other results this weekend have not hurt us so nothing lost other than dented pride.

This result can only be put into perspective after the next 3 games if it spurs us on to victory in them then its worth the short term pain.

If we lose heavily to Celtic at the end of the month will it be because of some misplaced loyalty to Chris McCart after all many of the current squad were his boys, Or a defeat to Hearts because kenny Black once played for them ?

Ridiculous paranoid nonsense we're Steelmen we're better than that.

Rant Over !

That actually might be be nearer the mark than you think. -_-

What bit? That McCall wanks over pictures of the queen, probably had a drink with McCoist after the game and had a Rangers love in or may be in line to be Sally's assistant when he gets the top job there?

What bit? That McCall wanks over pictures of the queen, probably had a drink with McCoist after the game and had a Rangers love in or may be in line to be Sally's assistant when he gets the top job there?

Is it not the done thing to have a drink with the opposing management team or is Stuart McCall supposed to be ignorant and miss this to appease the bigots on here who hate him simply because of his Rangers connection?

He would be silly to be counting on a job with McCoist as the guy who is interested in buying Rangers is rumoured to have his own ideas on who will be boss.

Wanking over pictures of the Queen-What place has a comment like that in a Motherwell forum?

McCall breathes rangers,shits rangers and wanks over pictures of the queen. I was all for giving the guy a chance but now i wish he would fuck off. I bet he had a nice drink and chat with McCoist after the game where they spoke about the good old days at the club they love.

He doesnt give a fuck about our club. Brown and knox didnt give a fuck about our club.

He may well be McCoist right hand man once smith fucks off.

McCall is a Bradford man ,Claret and Amber is in his Blood (Bradfords)Take your Tinted Specs Off and away and dry your eyes -_-

Ah cmon, disliking Rangers is hardly bigotry mate..!

Disliking Rangers maybe isn't, but disliking Stuart McCall for no other reason than the fact that he is an ex Rangers player - as some of our fans clearly did right from the off - could certainly be considered to be bigotry.

As I said in another thread, I've not been impressed with some of McCall's recent interviews as he's spent half of them going on about Rangers and his time there and I've yet to be convinced about his credentials as a manager, but some of the shite I've read on here from the minute McCall was given the job has been embarrassing.

according to a lot of people the rangers game doesnt count,its acceptable to get hammered by rangers because we were not expected to get anything.so putting that view into action,i am going into work 2moro and tell my boss am not putting in a shift,but tuesday and the rest of the week will be fine.complete bollox.24 hours on and i am still pissed about the result.as i said in the earlier post its unacceptable to lose by 6 against the h**s.having followed the well for over 30 years,i have never been so angry,as i was yesterday.i fear for us,we wont go down but that is due to accies and st mirren being so bad.it really is depressing to be writing this,when only a couple of months ago we were top 6 and favourites for third place.dont see it getting any better,but then again we are they only team in the league with injuries and a small squad :nod:

We lost by six so the whole team let us down.

We should never lose by six, not in this league.

i've seen us lose by six plenty of times. i've seen us score six as well, it happens.

i couldn't fault anyone for effort yesterday we struggled because of a lack of organisation, experience and quality.

Disliking Rangers maybe isn't, but disliking Stuart McCall for no other reason than the fact that he is an ex Rangers player - as some of our fans clearly did right from the off - could certainly be considered to be bigotry.

As I said in another thread, I've not been impressed with some of McCall's recent interviews as he's spent half of them going on about Rangers and his time there and I've yet to be convinced about his credentials as a manager, but some of the shite I've read on here from the minute McCall was given the job has been embarrassing.

I've never been keen on us taking on ex OF players as managers, but realistically we have to accept that sometimes they have been fairly good for us. Davie Hay, Tommy McLean, and Terry Butcher for example, whereas the less said about Jock Wallace, and Roger Hynd the better.

The thought of Stuart McCall at Fir Park filled me with horror, not because of his OF affiliations but because of his appalling managerial record. I'm well aware of the mess he was left but I believe that is the reason we needed someone better than McCall.