Aberdeen Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally nonplussed about this match. I'd rather sit and watch AC Milan v Spurs than make the 3 hour+ journey to Aberdeen, only to watch us get rode off them.

Just the way I'm feeling the now, and I hope it passes quickly.

I'll be watching that too but if I can get a stream of the 'well game then the Milan game can get to fuck.

I have no doubt the guys will want to get one over brown and will be up for the game, the concern is that old duffer knows our threats quite well and no doubt Murphy and Humphrey will prob be pin pointed as our main threat and I fear we will struggle to get into the game. I would love none other than to get a win over this mob, it would be magnificent giving them a bump back down to earth and at the same time getting up the pair of Judas. I think a positive result would def boost the morale around here. I do feel however Blackman is a stick on to score against us, as is the case with all former players when the play against us. Its hard seeing where our goals are going to come from at the moment thats why I can't see anything better than a draw for us. Hopefully we can put the Rangers game behind us and repeat our performances in previous games, just hope Jeffers, Murphy, Sutton or Casagolda, whom whoever is playing up front can find there scoring touch. A win tonight could see us go on a nice wee run esph with Hamilton and St Mirren to follow in quick succesion. Fingers Crossed.

"We have eight injuries and one suspension for this game tonight," laments Dons boss Craig Brown on BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound programme.

My heart bleeds. Come on Motherwell get FECKING TORE IN!

Seriously doubt that there will be any streams, considering the game isn't being shown on TV anywhere.

The team

* 01 Randolph

* 05 Craigan

* 19 Hutchinson

* 22 Gunning

* 06 Hateley

* 08 Jennings

* 14 Lasley

* 09 Murphy

* 11 Sutton

* 18 Forbes

* 24 Jeffers

Substitutes

* 12 Hollis,

* 03 Hammell,

* 20 Page,

* 07 Humphrey,

* 32 Pollock,

* 23 Casagolda,

* 33 Smith

The Well team lines up thus:

Randolph

Hateley

Craigan

Hutchinson

Gunning

Lasley

Jennings

Forbes

Murphy

Sutton

Jeffers

Subs:

Hollis, Hammell, Humphrey, Page, Casagolda, Pollock, Smith

Not sure why Jones isn't even on the bench. Injured maybe. Blackman starts for the Sheep.