Chants/banners At Pittodrie

sydney devine

It was fairly quiet.

There was one to the tune of the fernando Torres/ chris porter song, think it had the line,

....he is the fox inside the box, he hates Craig brown and Archie Knox....

And any other shouts I remember probably couldn't/shouldn't be repeated.

Nick blackman was pretty awful, and looks like becoming a boo boy target for those hard to please Aberdeen fans.

CRAIG BROWN'S DICK FELL AFF SHAGGIN' ARCHIE KNOX

that was ma favourite last night, also some lad had a belter of a banner, looked like a tea towel with an essay on it. Boys maw's prolly ragin' now but.

That is about the only one I recall as well. I think that as it was actually a very entertaining game of fitba some folk might have got side tracked! :whistling:

Any ideas for the forthcoming game at Fir Park?

What about getting a load of posters with LIAR or similar printed to display as the reptile emerges?

I liked the previous suggestion of "We're only here out of common courtesy" I know that was intended for the original away game but it's still my favourite. A few Liar Liar posters, Pants on fire cartoons, if anyone thinks the ones used in OSB recently would suffice feel free to replicate them. Maybe even a 'Move on' theme would be better though