Quiet On Here Today

ONeils40yarder

........we must have won last night.

Seriously, lets give the management team and all his players (I can say that now cause Gow has fucked off) our backing from now to the end of the season. OK, he may not have been many peoples 1st choice but he is here now, let him get his feet under the table, put his mark on the team and lets see where he can take us.

........we must have won last night.

Seriously, lets give the management team and all his players (I can say that now cause Gow has fucked off) our backing from now to the end of the season. OK, he may not have been many peoples 1st choice but he is here now, let him get his feet under the table, put his mark on the team and lets see where he can take us.

why would we want to do that???? suppose we can enjoy it whilst we can - cos I fear a defeat on Saturday :(

Although we are due to scud them sometime soon - lets hope it is this saturday and follow up by defeating the Midden too

i think people just enjoy moaning more than winning.

i was quite shocked to see the reaction to the rangers game on here. i had left ibrox thinking i'm glad that's out the way the next three games are huge and then came on here the next day to see people wanting mccall sacked and threatening to chuck it, totally daft.

last night we had a belter of a performace that proved we have plenty of character in the squad yet it doesn't get a 1/4 of the reaction. if we get top six and another semi final this will go down as a great season, everyone should get right behind the team, we've got everything to play for in the next 9 matches.

i think people just enjoy moaning more than winning.

i was quite shocked to see the reaction to the rangers game on here. i had left ibrox thinking i'm glad that's out the way the next three games are huge and then came on here the next day to see people wanting mccall sacked and threatening to chuck it, totally daft.

last night we had a belter of a performace that proved we have plenty of character in the squad yet it doesn't get a 1/4 of the reaction. if we get top six and another semi final this will go down as a great season, everyone should get right behind the team, we've got everything to play for in the next 9 matches.

Agree. I like it better on here when we win as people actually talk about football, tactics etc and not just spout pish that usually contains the words 'Sacked!' 'No fight!' 'Shite fitbaw' etc etc.

Actually a Killie fan came on here and shut them all up by telling them our record over the last four years. Its excellent.

Getting beaten 6-0 is a sore one, but I have seen enough from the team under McCall to see that there is something there. My main concern is not the Manager, but if we can keep Jennings on a longer contract.

I also think all we need is a bit more squad depth and we will be up there challenging for third next season. But January is not the best time to do that. We can judge McCall in the transfer market during the Summer. Also you have to say that so far the players he has brought in have been pretty good.

Canny grumble too much.

why would we want to do that???? suppose we can enjoy it whilst we can - cos I fear a defeat on Saturday :(

Although we are due to scud them sometime soon - lets hope it is this saturday and follow up by defeating the Midden too

We better not get beat on Saturday, im with the Prawn Sandwich crew for the game! dont want to cause a scene when im hurling abuse at Simon Mensing

I also think all we need is a bit more squad depth and we will be up there challenging for third next season. But January is not the best time to do that. We can judge McCall in the transfer market during the Summer. Also you have to say that so far the players he has brought in have been pretty good.

Canny grumble too much.

Spot on!

Limited number of ways to say well done I suppose whereas in defeat there are countless permutations to level abuse.

Always been the way, fanzines used to flourish in adversity yet if things turned the other way they struggled for material/contributions. Folk like a moan, our support more than others it seems but maybe that's just cos I pay no attention to anyone else.

And again the forum is deathly quiet after we win.

Somebody call Ripleys.

Confirms the theory held by many, that this once great forum is now a breeding ground for moaning faced bastards, and poor performances or results are their oxygen, and they need them to breathe on here. When we win, they seem to die.

Well I hope we continue to win :lol:

And again the forum is deathly quiet after we win.

Somebody call Ripleys.

Confirms the theory held by many, that this once great forum is now a breeding ground for moaning faced bastards, and poor performances or results are their oxygen, and they need them to breathe on here. When we win, they seem to die.

Well I hope we continue to win :lol:

Aye 'cos the four thousand punters who turned up today wanted us to get beat

Now I know this is a radical thought but is it just possible that the manager has kinda figured out what various players can do and has tailored the tactics/formation to suit that rather than I want to play this formation and try to shoehorn players into it ?

I would hope that he has a fair idea of how he wants us to play Al and also what the players available can do. I certainly think that he has got the players keeping the ball on the deck and we seem to have confidence in the squad again which has been built over the past week. And as we all know, when a team has confidence, tactics and systems seem to be less of an issue.

I also think that someone has had a word in Craigan's ear. There were less big punts up the park from him than usual. :lol:

Now I know this is a radical thought but is it just possible that the manager has kinda figured out what various players can do and has tailored the tactics/formation to suit that rather than I want to play this formation and try to shoehorn players into it ?

Sums it up for me, first few games McCall was obviously finding his feet and sussing out the players and formations. Quickly spotted and did something about the fact that we needed some more left sided players and cover at left back and also signed a possible "poacher" to put away some of the many chances that we have been creating.

McCall hasn't done a lot wrong in my book so far, long may it continue.