Stuart Mccall Direct

SteelmaninOZ

Why half empty? Do you not think meeting the players and taking training is more important than an e-mail out to the fans? Looking ahead to a match we should win and can push us for top 6?

If you sit about waiting on an e-mail 24 hours after a match then you are a sad bastard!

Why half empty? Do you not think meeting the players and taking training is more important than an e-mail out to the fans? Looking ahead to a match we should win and can push us for top 6?

If you sit about waiting on an e-mail 24 hours after a match then you are a sad bastard!

Who rattled your cage? :P

Well usually after the game its not straight into a training session as it allows the management time to assess how the game went, what injuries we have etc, but yes I do agree somewhat, but how many times have people on here complained about the lack of communication by the club and then when they come up with this we still complain...the club can't win...Not sad just realistic and I quite like the manager's thoughts on the game, if they are patronising I am sure plenty on here will give the comments a good kicking on this forum. An email takes only about a half hour to compose so is in no way detrimental to the players training regime

Got mine this afternoon.

Good afternoon weeyin,

I hope you are having a great Wednesday after last night's gubbing of the Sheepies.

I'm only writing to fans who haven't been bitching like wee lassie on Steelmenonline these past few weeks (so it's a pretty short list, lol !)

I'll keep and short and sweet today.

GIRUY Broon.

Forbes is class and Broon couldn't see that. Blackman has shot his bolt (and you all thought I meant it when I said I was trying to extend his loan - suckers)

Bring on the Accies.

Thanks again for your support and not running greetin' to the internet every 2 minutes.

'Mon the Leeds 'Well

Stuart McCall

Manager (for another week - roon ye, doubters)

Motherwell Football Club