Stuart Mccall Direct

SteelmaninOZ

Must admit I was enjoying the gaffers e-mail when it was sent out after the game! Gave a good insight into how he thought/mindset etc! Surprised we haven't had any since Tuesday!

Flow deleting his account from the site is a strange one, esp with the club focusing so much on communication with the fans! It's understandable mind you to a certain extent with the flak the club take on here but you think ifvthat was the case it would have been explained on here! Maybe he is moving to Aberdeen to join Brown and Knox.

Could be something altogether innocent in it all mind you!

Must admit I was enjoying the gaffers e-mail when it was sent out after the game! Gave a good insight into how he thought/mindset etc! Surprised we haven't had any since Tuesday!

Flow deleting his account from the site is a strange one, esp with the club focusing so much on communication with the fans! It's understandable mind you to a certain extent with the flak the club take on here but you think ifvthat was the case it would have been explained on here! Maybe he is moving to Aberdeen to join Brown and Knox.

Could be something altogether innocent in it all mind you!

I reckon he is probably scunnered reading what all the moaning fuckers on here have to say

I know the fans were hurt by what happened at the club in December – I hope that win goes some way to exercising some of those negative feelings.

I think he meant exorcising but still a GIRFUY Broon either way.

PS I would like to thank you all for the replies I have been getting to these emails. Some have been positive, some have been negative, that’s part and parcel of football I suppose.

Oh dear, own up, who's emailed him back and called him a useless c*nt? :lol:

What I can't believe is that some 'well fans are emailing back to a mass email! :lol:

As for the content, keep it up Stuart, I am enjoying these.

Was just going to post that, fair play if he does read them but I certainly fucking widnae. Bad enough reading them here. :P

I replied to the 'Mass email' this morning and received a reply direct from the manager within 10 mins of sending it.

This shows that he does take the time to read the emails and is as good as his word that he tries to reply where possible.