We're In Line For A Uefa Place Just Now........

mfcsuperwell

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got Eliphas Shivute's top from when he played for Namibia (and scored twice) against Ivory Coast a while back. If I can make it, I'll wear that one....

This may have been asked already but last week we got 4 yellow cards against Falkirk. Have they been added in?

Last weekend goes to show that playing a meaningless game does not necessarily mean that you can get through 90 mins without a booking. It would be a shame if we lost out on this because of some unnecessary tackles.

I wonder also if this is good news for the players? There was talk of them missing out on holidays if this scenario happened. Any thoughts on how the players will view it?

I wonder also if this is good news for the players? There was talk of them missing out on holidays if this scenario happened. Any thoughts on how the players will view it?

If any of them even dared complain about it they should be shown the door. They will have two weeks off in the summer like every other person and enjoy it. If they are professional sportsmen it shouldnt even enter their heads. My season nearly always finishes the last week in November and I start my own preseason the 2nd week of December. Usually get about 10 days off so they can lump it in my opinion!!

Fuck me, 6 pages in two days - we really are excited aint we!!

We should be too!! Summer holidays of following the 'Well around hopefully humping pishy wee teams full of fishermen and live goats, quality!!

Whoever says this is a bad thing is aff their heid - ever been to a Fir Park friendly against [insert big but not quite big enough english team here]? Chronic!

Plus, the club would get half decent crowds (even if at Broadwood - if priced right :blush: ) compared to friendlies and as long as we add a few faces to the squad the team would get a really good work out. It could all even end up in a 'Big' tie on TV etcc and all the money that would bring!

Amazing stuff - the best is that teams like Hibs and Aberdeen will be spewing that they didn't behave like wee girls on the park and get into Europe :lol:

Bring it on!!!

I hate tae piss on yer chips troops but we willnae be in europe next season. Deservedly so as we've been fairly honking this year.

It makes no difference whether we honk or not... thats clearly not the issue here... have you read the thread??

I wonder how much this will influence McGhees tactics for the remaining games. Will he tell Klimpl to calm doon? Will he drop Klimpl all together? Will Klimpl be dropped to the bench for the rest of the season only to be brought on for the last 5 minutes of the last game during which he snaps as many folk as he can just to scupper our chances and to prove that Europe is no place for little girls?

Our Europa league future lies with one man. :whistling:

Fuckin Immense. That McGhee is some boy!

Top 3 finish, potentially twice in europe in three years, played exciting football last year and parts this year....Yeah, i'd say he is, compared to some of the crap thats sat in the Fir Park dugout

You know what's bizarre to me, the online Wiki website which details the UEFA Cup/Europa Cup/Fair Play league had been updated yesterday to reflect the news. It's since been updated further to reflect how things stood on Thursday, i.e. no decision as to which countries had got the places. UEFA aint said anything in print that we can look at, but the news yesterday suggests clearly Scotland have the place. I think that, until we see it in black and white in an official UEFA document, people are going to question things!