2. weeyin

2019-20 League Cup

And Dunfermline.
  3. Katie

2019-20 Rebuild

That physically hurt to read.
  4. weeyin

2019-20 Rebuild

So less tika-taka and more chicken tikka?
  5. GazzyB

2019-20 Rebuild

If it were true then good on him, he would definitely need to bulk up to play for Motherwell.
  6. Today
  7. purestate

Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Brian McLean may be playing g against us on Friday although maybe should tell him he’s now with Morton. https://twitter.com/bmac__6?lang=en-gb
  8. steelboy

2019-20 League Cup

Hopefully 2019/20 Robinson realises the change you want to make in a game is scoring the first goal rather than his old tactic of shitfest, go behind and chase the game.
  9. CoF

2019-20 League Cup

Totally agree - I'd love to see them both start as I was on the edge of my seat every time either of them got the ball. Great entertainment. I'm basing it purely on Robinson's comments about having players who can change games now. I'm sure we'll see them start in at least one of the group games.
  10. stv

2019-20 Rebuild

Messi spotted in the Rex asked for a double fish supper. Can we read anything into that other than he's a greedy bastard.
  11. wellup83

Macron 2019-20 home and away kits

Or beach towels
  12. fizoxy

2019-20 Rebuild

The combination of one tweet and a post on here asking about said tweet means the daily record has an exclusive on its hands.
  13. gdalli10

Football tops are bad for the nipples.
  14. Onthefringes

2019-20 Rebuild

15. wellup83

2019-20 Rebuild

Josh Magennis spotted at Fir Park? True or false?
  16. Al B

We should be fully supporting anything the club can do to eliminate the weirdos that are grown adults wearing football tops at any time other than playing 5's or going to a game. Not allowing these people to buy one before their holiday has clearly been decided at board level, and should be applauded.
  17. David

They'll just wear the shirt from last season probably.
  18. underboyleheating

Footy.com have written a blog on the prolific rise in shirt gambling sponsorship...
  19. underboyleheating

It’s purely a Paddy Power publicity stunt for the kit launch. Although it does highlight how ridiculous sportswear sponsorship has become in 2019.
  20. supermarv

2019-20 League Cup

But how do you know that they players can impact the game from the start if u don’t test it. Ariyibi is a similar player to both Hylton and Seedorf, he could 100% impact the game from the start. Bringing a player off the bench to make an impact isn’t always going to work.
  21. Busta Nut

Why are you suggesting it's one or the other? The point being made is we are always late with arranging a sponsor (for whatever reason) and that delays the sale of the shirt. If they sorted the issue with the sponsor then they could get their sponsor money and they few extra sales.
  22. ScottW1886

The 'Magnificent' David Turnbull Discussion Thread

My point was mainly tongue in cheek, but the amount of Celtic content he's liked and the number of tweets from their fans saying they'll see him in January or similar he's also liked, would suggest that his head may very well still be along the M74. The media have already seized on his 'likes' when the move was going ahead so I wouldn't be surprised if they do so again if Celtic need the pressure put back on publicly.
  23. numpty

The club has a social media policy for its employees afaik, and I’m sure if he’s doing anything that’s considered in breach of that, somebody will have a wee chat with him.
  24. ScottW1886

I think you just did!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Welldaft Mk1

I brought this up on an earlier post. Him liking a tweet about Scott Brown not doing friendlies if I recall. So what you might say and in all honesty I care less than most will if it continues, but he is still a Motherwell player and I would feel same way if it was any Well player liking tweets of our rivals. Hartley liking tweets about Hartlepool for example are completely different. I would even go as far as to say I do not hate Celtic, dislike maybe, but they way they are positioning themselves over the Tierney transfer v Their approach to Turnbull is not entirely unexpected. I believe and hope he will come back same as before if not better. In which case he may not even end up at Celtic if other clubs offer more. Hey ho.....
  26. stuwell

Someone wants to have a chat with you about giving a fuck what he does - if it annoys you stop following him ffs!
  27. weeyin

So, as I mentioned earlier, if a sponsor offers 150k for a logo to be put on the shirts, or (generously) 120k if the shirts are sold in the summer without it, how many sales would need to be made to compensate for that 30k difference? (Remembering it's profit that needs to be calculated, not turnover). Also, if your mates are buying it later then it is still a sale - the club will still get a cut, so factor that into the calculation. And if they were my mates I'd be suggesting that if they can afford a holiday in Portugal, they can afford a nice shirt. The club shop sells some smart golf shirts if they want to keep it MFC related.
  1. Load more activity

Twitter @MotherwellFC