Player Sponsorship Raffle 14/15 £5

Brazilian

some early interest so may as well go for it again and raise funds to sponsor at least one player again. edit: two players sponsored trying for a third....

it'll be the 10th season of sponsored strips by the WTFC - steelmenonline, forums

If you want to join in, just pledge an amount in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

Both of last years strips are reserved until month end so dependant on uptake we'll see who we sponsor

THE IDEA & COSTS

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get their name on 'raffle ticket' for a draw. Each £5 contribution will get a name on a ticket & place in the draw

The winners of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge. I thought about making it £10 but folk in the past have pledged various multiples of £5 and it all goes into the club

not everyone can sponsor a player as an individual, but doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed goes straight into the club in full and has a chance of winning a players strip

It costs, up to £350 to sponsor each player, couple of years back when the club were pushing steelmenforever we managed to reach £700 to sponsor two euro tops @£350 each which was pretty decent

so hopefully as a group we can get some money together again and help out

PAYMENT options:

Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , PayPal takes a cut but if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount and the sender covers the charge

Please remember to include your board name or contact details in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment

message me with a PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or if you'd rather meet up and pay cash.

2014-2015 pledges (paid in bold)
Steve Diggle £20
linsey12 £20
Mad_Dog £50
NottsMFC £20
East_Stand_Al £10
Steelman1991 £50
Burn_Broomfield £25
Ecky £25
siebsbarmyarmy £20
Toxteth_Ogrady £10
WeeYin £20
Brazilian £20
DennyC £25
ClaretandBamber £25
Kmcalpin £20
Dr_Pepper £10
BigWispyFlossy £20
Andy_P £10
Brazilian £20
coolhandluc £10
andalg £10
Wellmade £10
Ropy £10
Numpty £20
Moorey £10
clueless £10
SMc £20
DosserJoe £10
IanC £20
fat_tony £20
delboy £20
WellinEssex £15
Spiderpig £20
Wellman £20
Daver £20
well_nuts £20
Scoojy £20
JoeWarkTheLegend £5
SteveDiggle2 £10
eddiemunster £20
Yabba's Turd £20
Mightywelllscott £20
SteveDiggle3 £10
punk_in_drublic £20 chq
Andy_P2 £5
stuwell £20
Rabcnesbit £20
£855 paid up to rabc

tommy_coyne £20

EDIT: on 20-06-14 PAID balance of first two strips so, £570 now with club to cover Lionel Ainsworth Home and Josh Law away strips for coming season

EDIT: on 15-08-14 PAID a futher £295 of contributions in to the club this afternoon, £865 now with club to cover Lionel Ainsworth Home and Josh Law away strips for coming season and todays addition was Henrik Ojamaa 2nd Home top

Cheers, Added them in,

Payment later on is fine, if folk pledge an amount, it lets me gauge amount that will likely come in , pay one strip right away and get the club to invoice me next month for any potential second strip

Been up to the club and paid them £400 down payment for two sponsorships .

Uptake has been excellent both on here and at the club,

From the limited availability I have requested Josh Laws away and Euan Murray'ssee edit below, home at this stage so that would be £570

EDIT: on 20-06-14 PAID balance of first twe strips so, £570 now with club to cover Lionel Ainsworth Home and Josh Law away strips for coming season

Could it be possible to get to a third player?