• Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Tim Clancy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

It's a no brainier for me. Ojamaa for a terrific performance. He showed a hunger and desire that's been long missing & I think the rest took his lead.

Pleased with the application of the whole team and also the backing from the stands.

• Like 1

whole team was brilliant ojamma is exactly what wee were missing however my motm goes to keith fucking lasley the amount of work that boy put into tonight was unbeleivable every blade of grass covered about twenty times :notworthy:

Thought everyone was top class given we spent the majority of the game down to ten men - but special mentions to Law, Hutchinson and Higdon who I thought were superb, as well as Clancy who came off the bench and slotted in well at the back.

But, obviously, the MOM vote goes to the wee man!

Got to be The President!

However special mention for me to Higdon - great work rate and better link play, Hutchie - played more sensibly didn't get caught in front of the defence by rushing out too far to challenge, Jennings - 2 games back and shows exactly why we lost 3 in a row without him.

Strugling to see how anybody can say that Ojamma won it 'by a country mile' as I felt that the whole team were excellent from the moment Craigan got sent-off. Hutch - for me was the stand-out, top-notch along with Clancy, and hopefully they make it difficult for McCall to return Crags to the team over the next few matches.

Great to see how different people players performances differently. How anybody could vote for Keith Lasley last night is beyond me. He repeatedly gave the ball away. Yeh he ran about a lot to win it back but a very poor performance from him. Hutch Higdon and Jennings were top men in my book but the vote has to go to Ojamma

However special mention for me to Higdon - great work rate and better link play,

Is that because he was playing with another natural striker who knows how to link up with a traditional physical centre forward and also has the required appetite to make telling runs to get on the end of knock downs and layoffs.

As great as it is that Higdon is getting plaudits from everyone for last night's game, the thing I find it hard to get my head round is that he didn't really do anything different.

For most of the season people have been having a go at him, and now all of a sudden because there's now someone else in the side doing what they are supposed to be doing, he's had a great game?

He's been playing as well as that all season and it's gone completely unappreciated.

• Like 2

As great as it is that Higdon is getting plaudits from everyone for last night's game, the thing I find it hard to get my head round is that he didn't really do anything different.

For most of the season people have been having a go at him, and now all of a sudden because there's now someone else in the side doing what they are supposed to be doing, he's had a great game?

He's been playing as well as that all season and it's gone completely unappreciated.

I was thinking exactly the same thing about this when I read some of the comments on here/FPC at lunchtime today...

Noticed that as well. I've been banging the drum since the big fella' was signed that there is no way that he'll be able to play up front on his own, but that doesnt mean that he has had a bad game, it means that the formation doesnt suit his strengths so you either adapt the formation or you put a more mobile striker up front on his own.

There were folk round about me on Tuesday night who were applauding Higdons every touch, but have been berating him for much of the season. He done hee-haw differently its just that those around him worked differently.

Agree with that 100%.