2015/16 Season In A Spreadsheet

Ya Bezzer!

It's that time of year.

All the results, attendances, scorers, line ups, booking and red cards, referees, weekly league positions, form, player appearances and goals for Motherwell and all the other Premiership and Championship clubs.

Also an A-Z player directory for all Premiership and Championship players with date of birth, position, squad numbers, clubs, transfer and loans, season stats and career stats.

I also did SPFL League 1 and League 2 this year, I would imagine there would be less interest in those but if anyone wants that workbook just PM me. It's 99.75% done but I just need to check a few things, mainly players with the same surname, playing for the same team. It would be easier if they used squad numbers in the bottom two leagues but they don't.

The spreadsheet was made in Excel 2014 xlsx format, not sure how it will appear in xls format or in any other spreadsheet software but I'll stick a xls format link if anyone needs it.

xlsx format (Excel 07 - ) http://www.filedropper.com/spfl20152016premchami_3

xls format (Excel 97 - 03) http://www.filedropper.com/spfl20152016premchamii

• Like 3

You've got the Motherwell squad numbers wrong.... You're so precise with everything but the simplest part!

I'm still impressed.

What did I get wrong? Looks OK as far as I can see.

Do you mean they aren't in numerical order? Squad numbers are in numerical order as of the first day of the season after which I need to add other players on at the end due to formula issues.

EDIT : Oh, I see on the player directory. Must have missed that column was I was putting them in alphabetical order. Fixed it.

What did I get wrong? Looks OK as far as I can see.

Do you mean they aren't in numerical order? Squad numbers are in numerical order as of the first day of the season after which I need to add other players on at the end due to formula issues.

EDIT : Oh, I see on the player directory. Must have missed that column was I was putting them in alphabetical order. Fixed it.

Yeah, should have specified!