Well Society Last Man Standing Competition

daver

I received an email to tell me about the Well Society running a last man standing competition around the Euros to raise funds. It's £10 to enter and there's a prize of £250 for the winner.

However, with a few days to go, there are only 24 participants so they don't look like making much money so hopefully they can get a few more participants. I'm slightly surprised they've not publicised it on here and that I've not received a follow up email but I'm on to raise awareness rather than stir up comments on communications - there's a whole other thread for that!

Anyway for those that are interested:

https://www.runlastman.com/competitions/2561-the-well-society-well-society-s-last-man-standing?mc_cid=032e439ee8&mc_eid=859faaccb9

I don't have an upgraded membership and, disappointing as the lack of communication may be, I don't want to dwell on it. I just wanted to try and help them avoid making a loss on a fund raising idea and hopefully ifa few more sign up they can make a small profit.

I signed up for this and the podcast prediction league last night - I just have to work out how I'm going to keep involved while on holiday!

I don't follow twitter so would have no way of knowing. Well Society really need to start getting their communication sorted. OK I only donate £10 a month but that is all I can afford, but at this rate I'll cancel my agreement. fed up with lack of communication........end of rant

Got the email on the 2nd June for this. Just to make sure there was also an email sent out last night with the figures for May. I would suggest if you didn't get this, then you have been missed off the mailing list.

I am sure if you email Craig.Hughes@motherwellfc.co.uk he can check for you.

ROGRESS: MAY 2016 FIGURES

We are delighted to post May’s figures which have came in at a record high for us of £12,234.96. This again shows considerable progress as we build towards a fan owned future for the club.

The increase is based on three main factors:

1 New members joining

2 The issuing of reminders to existing members to either pledge or renew – this is still ongoing, however we have received a very positive response to date

3 The receipt of one off substantial donations

We are delighted to see such a significant increase this month, however as we continue to say there is still a long way to go and we need to keep recruiting new members as well as encouraging existing members to either pledge or renew if they haven’t already done so. Click here to find out how you can play your part.

A breakdown of the figures (as of 30th May 2016) is shown below:

Income: £12,234.96

Total members: 1872

Adult Members: 1370

Junior Members 502

Average amount per member: £6.54

Average amount per adult member: £8.93

It is worth noting that our monthly figures may be somewhat sporadic due to the receipt of the above mentioned donations together with particular months where annual renewals are due.

As previously stated ownership negotiations are at an advanced stage and we aim to give you an update in the very near future.

Once again we would like to thank every fan who has contributed this month. We appreciate with season ticket sales as well as maybe family holidays round the corner this may have been an expensive time for some so we are extremely grateful to each and every member who has supported us!

Well Society Board