Motherwell Vs St Mirren Discussion Thread

David

Honestly im stunned by how crap we were and have been in several games this season. We seem totally unable to string 2 passes together at any point in a game and ally that to a lack of belief and fight and i give you a CRAP MANAGEMENT TEAM!! To be so poor in such an important game is CRIMINAL!! I can take defeats...God knows being a Well fan i have to but when we get beat in such a fashion and to such a pish team is UNACCEPTABLE!!! :(

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly im stunned by how crap we were and have been in several games this season. We seem totally unable to string 2 passes together at any point in a game and ally that to a lack of belief and fight and i give you a CRAP MANAGEMENT TEAM!! To be so poor in such an important game is CRIMINAL!! I can take defeats...God knows being a Well fan i have to but when we get beat in such a fashion and to such a pish team is UNACCEPTABLE!!! :wub:

I disagreewith most of that. for me part of the problem is a bit too much passing we're not direct enough, we keep trying to pass the ball all the way to the goals.

Canny argue with the emboldened section though :(

Ach, shite. I was actually getting a tiny bit optimistic about what's left of the season thinking how good 9 points in 7 days would be and that we would be in fourth. Then we go and lose a no-brainer, nailed on home win, the Motherwell way. But nah, fuck it, we are pure pish if we can't score a single goal from open play at home against the two worst teams in the league.

That was a horrible, horrible result last night and we will get pumped rotten on Sunday, I might not even watch it in my front fucking room let alone go to it.

There really are some genuine mongs on this forum.

The moderators should set up a sub-forum for 'siebsbarmyarmy', 'milo' and 'Juan Kerse' (aye cool name) and the rest of the folk who still think it's 'cool' to generally be apathetic towards MFC and let them moan about 'how pish we are' and how 'that's it I'm no comin back' or 'well I'll no be goin on Saturday, I'll be watchin it wae some cans in my living room wankin aff tae Jeff Stelling' etc.

Geez aw peace.

Good on the majority of folk who actually have a brain and realise how lucky we are and how lucky we have been in the last few seasons and also the folk who have witnessed a lot worse over the years than what is currently going on just now.

There really are some genuine mongs on this forum.

The moderators should set up a sub-forum for 'siebsbarmyarmy', 'milo' and 'Juan Kerse' (aye cool name) and the rest of the folk who still think it's 'cool' to generally be apathetic towards MFC and let them moan about 'how pish we are' and how 'that's it I'm no comin back' or 'well I'll no be goin on Saturday, I'll be watchin it wae some cans in my living room wankin aff tae Jeff Stelling' etc.

Geez aw peace.

Good on the majority of folk who actually have a brain and realise how lucky we are and how lucky we have been in the last few seasons and also the folk who have witnessed a lot worse over the years than what is currently going on just now.

What about sub forums for 'mongs' who post under pseudonyms and not there own profiles acting like a hard c**t!

That was a great post by Akaknobbie.

What Scottish Football needs is more people who pay to get in every week bend over and take any shit that's served up.

If football and Motherwell start losing the 'mongs' that we're on about here then it really is time to sit up and mibbez do something.

Guys who get behind the team for 90 mins every week.

I like to be positive and I always get behind the team.

Finding this season a bit of a tough ask if I'm being honest - getting on 40 years following the team. of couse it's been a lot worse. But not everything is rosy right now.

Yes Mr Akinoobie is a right old Banter Thief.

He must sit near me and hear me criticise all the players like Forbes etc stating I'm never coming back etc. Damn you can get away with nothing on this site any longer.

Have a word with yourself Sir.

Motherwell would be far better off if guys like you stopped buying your season ticket and coming in slating the players for 90mins

Very soon the east stand will be home to 12 wife beaters and 25 Happy Clappers.

If one of those shots had gone through the cluster of players encamped in front of their goal we wouldn't have such discussions. Shit happens, they got lucky taking 3 points home instead of 1, they're still utter shite although they're a happy bunch today but would you rather have their season end to look forward to or ours?
+1

The thing that most irritated me last night was that, like the Kilmarnock game, we had a lot of possession but I suspect that the opposition keeper had clean gloves as he went off the park. An easier win bonus Paul Gallagher will not get.

W

He had a fantastic save 2nd. half that in if in all honesty had went in i think we'd have gotten all 3 points. Will probably get slated for this but i actually applauded the save although it was a bad one for us :lol:

:lol: Me too, can't be bothered watching that pish any more.

Sorry to quote myself but I was raging on Wednesday.

When I look at the performance now a few points jump out to me.

Not excuses, just my opinion:

1. St Mirren were desperate for a point or three and would have done anything for it so were hungrier.

2. They swamped midfield and doubled up on Humphrey?

3. McCall changed a winning formation and team, if it isn't broke, don't try to fix it?

4 As in point 1 They were doing everything to nullify us, including fouling, pulling and pushing.

They got away with it due to inept refereeing again, East stand linesman included.

5 McCall's substitutions and moving left sided players to right back were naive and embarrassing not only to the fans but the players.

Why not bring on Forbes after you dropped him?

We had no centre midfield (Jennings was injured too). That was a good confidence booster boss.

Feck's sake if a midfielder comes off, put a midfielder on. and keep Hateley at right back. :wub:

6 St Mirren were 8 games without winning and we had won 2 in a row, how many times does that happen to us? We just don't turn up when a performance is expected.

7 The pitch is a state again, re-turfing would be cheaper, easier and could be done quicker than waiting on this miracle grass to grow.

Wait till you hear the a*holes on Sunday when we play the Mhanky mhob, especially if we beat them,we will get slated for the state of that park.

Remember we have paid something like £300,000 for that mess.

Come on, it is just not good enough. (I have defended the pitch in the past but have run out of excuses).

The whole point of this post is that Wednesday was poor, not only from the players but the manager as well and I was angry, :P as were a good few of my fellow Well fans.

The players and manager will have to buck up for Sunday or it could be embarrassing.

I will, however, never stop supporting my team and will be up by on Sunday, dressed like a Christmas tree, head to toe in Claret and Amber, cheering the Well, win lose or draw.

Utter pish, he won just about every ball he went up for, despite that prick being on his back. Not his fault that not one arsehole had the forsight to actually try and be in a position to pick up one of his knockdowns.

I agree with Dosser here Sutton was winning everything in the box only to find himself isolated, Our other strikers need to read the game better