Dundee Utd Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

Stuarty

Nice to see the Well support standing and cheering to a man for each of the subs...well done guys great support. Guys will be buzzing in the dressing room

Proud as punch of them tonight. Wellied a good team and won by the length of the street. Brilliant.

Peter Houston on the radio, just took a swipe at the Arab fans for questioning the length of time he's been away with Scotland

nobody here complaining about Kenny Blacks absence :whistling:

whens the highlights oan?

Kirkie just got asked about the 69 semi final

nae idea

69 is agood number right enough :laugh:

Yoshi-1991 :cheers:

IN THE TOWN WHERE I WAS BORN

LIVED A MAN, WHO LIVED THE DREAM

AND HE TOLD US OF HIS LIFE

SCORING GOALS, FOR HIS HOME TEAM

WE ALL LIVE IN AN AMBER SUBARINE

OUR PITCH IS NICE AND CLEAN, YES WE KNOW WE LIKE TO DREAM

WE ALL LIVE IN AN AMBER SUBMARINE

OUR PITCH IS NICE AND CLEAN, YES WE KNOW WE LIKE TO DREAM

:drinks:

Another magnificent performance, two in a row at Fir Park, we'll start getting used to that!

Bossed the game from beginning to end, everyone played at least well, some had brilliant performances (Hammell, Murphy, Jennings) and, well, we are in the semi final.

I was going to go away on holiday in May, that might be oot the windae now!

Bought tickets last year for Roger Waters - The Wall concert in Manchester on May 21st.

Let's be honest you never think about the date in may that long ago........hope we don't blow it now. I actually only realised a week ago....that probably meant we will get to the final. They will just have to go on Ebay :blush:

Brlliant brilliant bloody fucking brilliant.

Outstanding team performance. The boys bit and fought and scratched for each other from the first whistle and I thought the balance of the team was terrific.

Sutton, Hammell, Hutchinson, Gunning..... in fact fuck it the full 11 players where brilliant tonight. Not a poor performance amongst them.

Closing players down and snapping into tackles and attacking with pace and purpose.

I asked my dad walking to the game, will it be Montrose or Madrid that turn up tonight in Motherwell jerseys. Glad it was the Madrid.

Bring on the semi......

What a result and what a performance. Total satisfaction and delight from that tonight. Three brilliant goals, completely controlled the game and a big Fir Park crowd goes home happy, except for the huge away support...For once.

Well done the 'Well and bring on the Semis.

Outstanding tonight from 1 to 11, a great team performance from the off, the best of the season by far. It would've been great to see highlights on the Beeb, but they never had the foresight to do owt about it, lazy ignorants caants!!

St Johnstone in the semis now, PLEEEEEASE don't feck it up Motherwell, not sure we could handle that!

We need to ensure that we give us much on Saturday against the Sheep as we did tonight. There are 3 important league games before we head to Hampden, the focus now has to be reaching the Top Six so that we approach the semi in fine fettle.

Mon the Well!!