Cup Final Tickets

Taff

you could be sitting beside all sorts, including 'mhankies' but equally it could be complete neutrals or well fans

they are usually 'good' seats in the South upper

Deadline for debentures was last Friday but there's still an outside chance. The lassie was under the impression that they are segregated though as she asked the burd if she wanted Celtic or Motherwell. Fingers crossed an that. £55 a pop though, ouch!

I have to imagine that both sale areas will see most of their custom at lunchtime and after 4 o'clock or so from today forwards as most people are now back at work.

Yesterday was a bank holiday, so the place was always going to be packed.

Thought I'd have a wee spy at the FA Cup allocations.

In a 90,000 seater stadium both Bolton and Stoke have been given an equal allocation of just 25,000 each with 40,000! going to corporate, The FA and neutral fans. It seems that's the standard allocations even allowing for Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. making the final. That is shocking.

that is shocking considering Bolton won't be there

• Like 2

I went down today with a juvenile ST holders voucher, I had filled in the voucher with the childs age as 55.... point being so long as you can produce a voucher they are only really interested in what price tickets you need.

Girls in the shop were in high spirits and said they actually enjoyed the hard work yesterday because of the festival atmosphere.

They also said that the club HAS NOT YET RECEIVED ALL 16,000 tickets they are still waiting on a few thousand coming through. They will come through, they just haven't yet. They also seem to be finding it more difficult to accommodate large groups wanting to sit together... if you are 8 or more you are probably scunnered there.

Cheers for the voucher Bop!... and the ticket to the Killie game.

• Like 1

We are down tae the last 2000 of the 16000 allocation I heard.

How many ST holders did we have prior to this week? 14000 tickets works out at 3,500 ST holders using their full allocation. As we know thats not true surely that must mean we now have at least 4,500 ST holders?

I've got my tickets and my 3 extras are going to guys that I sit with every week. There is now a distinct possibilty that an awful lot of regulars are going to be disappointed by the looks of it and that sucks, whilst people that haven't been to Fir Park since the Odense game for instance get one through knowing a season ticket holder.

Are the club going to challenge the measly unfair allocation or just accept this? I saw a couple of quotes from Leanne Dempster a couple of weeks ago but the situation has got very little press. We could easily shift 20,000.

They also seem to be finding it more difficult to accommodate large groups wanting to sit together... if you are 8 or more you are probably scunnered there.

Managed to get all 16 of us sitting together today :thumbup: The seats are in row EEE mind you :wallbash: Can't complain too much but.....at least we've got...

• Like 1

oooh oooh "we wont sell 16,000" oooh ooh our support is shite . <_>

Why are some well fans so fucking negative.

In my opinion these sales show the potential of our club and what could be if the club was run the right way.

UP THE WELL

Celtic (or Rangers for that matter) get what they want. Wouldn't matter how much asking/complaining the club did, the SFA would simply tell us to go and lie down as the big doggy has spoken.

Considering we have sold over 10,000 in 2 days, it looks like there will be around 3,000-4,000 leftover for the non season ticket holders. Do we know how many have put their names forward for the lucky dip?

I dont think there will be as many as 3/4000 left over, honestly. Nae wind -up, the same person told me that there are doubts within the club that there will be any sort of ballot due to the significant amount of 'new' season book holders.

Managed to get all 16 of us sitting together today :thumbup: The seats are in row EEE mind you :wallbash: Can't complain too much but.....at least we've got...

Just heard that from Sammy. Row EEE is the back row which suits me fine, good view and easy access to the bogs after a heavy cargo at mine!! 2 weeks on Saturday can't come soon enough.

• Like 1

According to the sun today we have 3000 ST holders that was from a person within the club and we sold 7,500 tickets yesterday. If we sell all our tickets what a gr8 day it will be at hampden a sea of claret and amber everywhere. This is a plus for the club as it proves wh have the potential to sell a shed load of tickets and i also think the season ticket sales for next year will be up aswell happy days

Took my chances and waited till today and went over to the ticket office about 11am - only a few folk in front of me in the q, and probably the same waiting as I left, so I imagine there's been a steady stream throughout the day.

After yesterday, I really doubted I would get tickets for the West terracing, but not a problem with the seats being half way up B4 - according to the seating plan in the office, we have as far as B5 as the 'singing section, but it showed B6, 7 & 8 with question marks, which I presume the club will sell once B5 sells out as the seating plan definitely shows that as our allocation.

MON RA DOSSERS

Tickets safely secured and nestling snuggly in my jacket pocket!!

Got Section B4 row WW so pretty close to the back which suits me fine.

In and out inside 5 minutes after heading over straight from work. No problem in getting our lot together.

Mon the 'Well!!

Was in not long ago myself, four tickets, Section P, Row F...we even splashed out and got tickets for the bus!!

Cannae wait now...

What bus number you been booked on? It was as high as 15 yesterday from what I know.

Took my chances and waited till today and went over to the ticket office about 11am - only a few folk in front of me in the q, and probably the same waiting as I left, so I imagine there's been a steady stream throughout the day.

After yesterday, I really doubted I would get tickets for the West terracing, but not a problem with the seats being half way up B4 - according to the seating plan in the office, we have as far as B5 as the 'singing section, but it showed B6, 7 & 8 with question marks, which I presume the club will sell once B5 sells out as the seating plan definitely shows that as our allocation.

MON RA DOSSERS

I think the question marks will be for the tickets that are yet to arrive at the club out of the 16000.... so those will no doubt be the sections that will be going to those in the ballot and beyond.

Section P row FF for me too KirkySub! Worth the extra 7 bucks I reckon.