Cup Final Tickets

Taff

My Celtic supporting boss said he was told at the Mhankies ticket office that we have returned tickets???? He was given two in the Celtic ballot but wanted 4 and was called by Celtic yesterday offering him another two due to returns.

Some Rangers fan on P&B is also saying Celtic haven't sold there allocation and might be having a general sale. so the great unwashed who were jumping and moaning about us getting too many tickets might not have sold there's out. That would be nice.

With three days left until the Final, the club has contacted everyone who has applied for tickets via our online ballot. After fulfilling any final requests today, Wednesday 18th May, the remaining tickets will be made available for public sale from the Fir Park Ticket Office from tomorrow morning.

Newest update just put up on the Well site

With three days left until the Final, the club has contacted everyone who has applied for tickets via our online ballot. After fulfilling any final requests today, Wednesday 18th May, the remaining tickets will be made available for public sale from the Fir Park Ticket Office from tomorrow morning.

Newest update just put up on the Well site

Just got an e mail from the club with the above and

If you have entered the ballot and still want to purchase tickets but have not yet been contacted then please contact the club today on 01698 333333 or by email commercial@motherwellfc.co.uk.

*Very limited tickets remain and will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis.

Just got an e mail from the club with the above and

If you have entered the ballot and still want to purchase tickets but have not yet been contacted then please contact the club today on 01698 333333 or by email commercial@motherwellfc.co.uk.

*Very limited tickets remain and will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis.

Aye, just got that. I've sent them an email. Was in the ballot but never got contacted. I've got tickets now from another source but it's a bit disappointing.

Aye, just got that. I've sent them an email. Was in the ballot but never got contacted. I've got tickets now from another source but it's a bit disappointing.

If the club had only sent a confirmation email when people registered for the ballot, everyone would have known where they stood.

I was never contacted on two email addresses. Had a season ticket last year and twice more before that. I'm not sure if I used the same email address that I have registered to the club with.

Bit disappointing but I got my tickets on the 2nd day of sale anyway.

It looks like our allocation was just about right we would be unlikely to sell out 22k tickets

i don't know about that. with a general sale coupled with advertising and promotion i think we could have done it but it would just have meant a larger % of our crowd was made up of neutrals so in a way i'm quite glad we didn't.

so we had what at the '91 final, 30,000 supporting Motherwell. Where the fuck have the other 15,000 gone in the last 20years? They cannae all be deid.

In 1991, just like there will be this year, plenty of locals come out the woodwork to support the team in a national cup final. There's nothing wrong with that.

Plenty of people who aren't really football fans get caught up in the excitement of it all and are happy enough to come to the game with their Motherwell-supporting son, daughter, husband, uncle or whatever.

As for there being double the fans in 1991, it may simply be a case of more people having less to occupy their lives back then.