Season Tickets 2011/12

Toxteth O'Grady

my 2011/2012 season ticket arrived today, fecking hell it seems like only a few weeks ago that the last season just ended!

looking forward to another season on the Motherwell FC roller coaster

the next person that calls motherwell a roller coaster should be banned... no no not banned.. shot!

its the worst saying i have ever heard.... makes me cringe so it does.

• Like 1

Picked up my 1st season ticket today -I'm pretty chuffed.

Thanks to evryone that gave me advice as to where I should sit.

I'm not going to bring the original thread back from the dead just to add in one extra post but I do appreciate the advice.

It lead to a really good seat in Row S in the East Stand's "M" section :thumbup:

• Like 1

Is there a date in which you have till to keep hold of yer seat, or was that the idea of the "Early bird discount"?

They are still being held at the moment. Went over today to get my tickets and the wummin in the office couldnt have been more helpful, although I reckon the office could be doing with a computer upgrade judging by how slow it was going.

What's the deal with Access NL?

Think its a 16% discount on a full leisure pass.

The club must be commended on their prices and external discounts involved in my opinion, I reckon you will be struggling to find a better deal elsewhere in the top flight. Hopefully plenty take up the offer and we see more folk through the gate next season.

club have to be congratulated for this approach. However, claiming our season ticket prices are the best value in the SPL isn't correct. There are three clubs whose adults tickets are cheaper than ours who also offer different deals for kids.

Sssshhhh, don't say nothing and no-one will notice. Worked for the Old Firm for long enough with the help of their buddies in the Weejie Meedja.

:whistling:

If you go about your normal day to day life then you could potentially eat into your £300 investment by using the ancillary benefits at outlets where you would normally go and spend, eg:

Over the course of an average month

NL Leisure Membership (£5.50)

McDonalds (£1)

KFC (£1)

Indian (£4)

Pizza Hut (£5)

Effectively that is for two adults (as you wouldn't tend to go to a local sit-down restaurant alone) and it's already over £15 = free football 2011-12. Add in the savings if you have a family and you actually make money having a season ticket :party:

Imagine your a big fat fuck and you go to McD's every day, you have two big fat fuck kids and you take them every second day, saving a quid a day, you'd save a total of £730.

Now like all big fat fucks you'll have a gym membership, you'll never go like, you just have the membership to feel a wee bit better about yourself when you tell people about being a member of a gym; that saves you £66.Thats a total saving of £476 after you've paid for your season ticket, thats amazing.

I'm not a bit fat fuck though, I would consider myself in alright shape I guess.

Moral of the post, the fatter you are the more you'll save; however there will be a greater chance people are making jokes about you behind your back, you'll be less sexually attractive and you'll die a lot younger; swings and roundabouts really I guess.

Imagine you are a big fat fuck, with a fat wife who also likes the football and have 4 kids between you? You own a building company so are always going round to HSS to spend £4k annually, that's 2k all in, ignoring take aways and getting your hair cut.

The jokes are water off a ducks back, you're £2k up and no more shagging as you've got 4 weans already.

Imagine your a big fat fuck and you go to McD's every day, you have two big fat fuck kids and you take them every second day, saving a quid a day, you'd save a total of £730.

Moral of the post, the fatter you are the more you'll save; however there will be a greater chance people are making jokes about you behind your back, you'll be less sexually attractive and you'll die a lot younger; swings and roundabouts really I guess.

But if you die younger surely that eats into the potential savings? :rolleyes:

But if you die younger surely that eats into the potential savings? :rolleyes:

Don't be silly!

Your only saving money with your season book for a year, if your die 20 years younger due to heart failure you'll save 20 years worth of food and drink bills compared to someone who is healther, and well happier.

People seem to think Scotland has an obsity crisis, thats bullshit, Scotland just has a load of shrude savers, saving in reverse almost.

• 2 weeks later...

Questions in the title.

Going on honeymoon in the early hours of the morning, the wife had warned me within inches of my life not to mess up the clean kitchen so I thought we would head down to Pizza Hut and enjoy the 2 4 1 on main meals offer you get with your season ticket. Unfortunately, no one in the Pizza Hut Palace grounds had heard of it. The waitress even went to check it out with her manager.

Obviously, Pizza Hut deals are not a deal breaker in getting the ST, but its a bit of a pain in the arse, to be honest if I knew I was going out to spend £25 in Hamilton, I certainly wouldn't have been going to Pizza Hut.

I try not to moan about the club, but since they made a big play on the 'fantastic discounts' we are meant to get, maybe they should make an effort to get the deals publicised. Perhaps Im being harsh, perhaps they should just have printed the deals in your season book so you can at least show it to staff, rather than look like a chancer!

Right, im away to Kenya, enjoy your pizza's. I'll eat some lions and antelope!