Hibees V Dossers

Yir Elder

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say that game is probably the most possesssion and dictating play i've seen from a Well team in an away game for yonks. Great to see and such a shame we didn't get the win we really deserved the standind ovation from the Well fans and the boos from Hibs at the end summed it all up. Had to laugh at the highlights on Setanta made it look a close game. :( . We were WELL on top that 2nd half. We've followed that up with a good away win in difficult conditions up north. CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY NOW. :( .

Anyone see the highlights last night on Sportscene? Yet again, more ridiculous editing from the BBC, made it look like Hibs had the most of the game and that Riordan had a belter of a game. Absolutely ridiculous! :(

Aye, once again very poor. I can't find a contact e-mail address to complain to either or I would! Plus, 2.5 minnutes of footage for our game, with 2 goals and other incidents, yet 5 minutes for Celtic v Inverness which finished 0-0!!!

It's good that the highlights are available all week to view, but time and time again the 'Well games are edited very poorly. The omission of the bad tackles against Falkirk the week before being a prime example.

To be fair what good opportunity of ours did they miss? We had loads of the ball but did not create that many chances. Showing us make a hash of it in with the final ball time and time again is not an effective use of their time. For all we had most of the game Hibs had as many clear cut chances.

Hi,

I have just registered on the new site. Was on the old site for a while though but rarely posted.

However, I felt compelled after having the misfortune of watching the SPL highlights on BBC :nod: the other night.

Now, I was at Easter road on Saturday and to my eyes, we completely dominated the 2nd half and more than held our own in the first half despite going a goal down.

Just by memory, I reckon that Hibs had about 3 shots in total during the game, scoring one and the others being quite comfortable for Buzz.

We should have scored 3 or 4 goals in the game but didnt.

Watching the highlights on the beeb :lol: , it was quite clear that they thought that we snatched a point and in fact only showed about 2 of our chances making it look as though they were on top for most of the game!

I couldnt quite beleive it and had to have another watch at it to be sure I had just heard them saying what they said!!!!

Anyway, just wondered if anyone else had the misfortune of seeing this program!

Sorry if this has been posted or mentioned before but thought I should mention it!!

Cheers! :P