Advisory Committee Update

MFC Supporters Advisory

QUESTIONNAIRE

We're glad to announce that the questionnaire has now been published in our own dedicated area of the official website, you can find it here:

SAC Questionnaire

CARPOOL

In addition we are glad to announce an initiative to attempt to attract back the lapsed visitor back to Fir Park and also assist those who come regularly but find their remote location or the public transport on offer isn't convenient or available.

• Name
  • Address
  • Postcode
  • Mobile
  • Email
  • Number of places required/on offer

Please select one from the following:

a) I would prefer to take my car every week

b) I would prefer to share the driving

c) I can only passenger and contribute to fuel costs

FAQ's & COMPLAINTS

The members of the Supporters Advisory Committee benefit from sitting just below the club board and also use the same facilities as frequently as the core support. We are therefore in a unique position to act as advocates on behalf our fellow fans to champion and achieve satisfactory answers or solutions to issues raised by our peers.

If you have a particular issue relating to the stadium or facilities please read through the FAQ's first to see if it has already been covered, if not please feel free to email us and we will take up the case on your behalf.

Makes interesting reading. I'm loving how they have not edited in any way the comments made in the responses. This one being my personal favourite!

“I hate what John Boyle and Leanne Dempsey was doing to the club. Making a full of us. Leanne Dempsey knows nothing about football and have been good managers away and not giving money for players.”

What a complete fanny!! :lol:

Did they really need to waste space, that could have been filled with constructive and interesting feedback, for comments from people who are clearly special? :doh:

And who the hell thinks the ticket prices are good? 320 of you need your heads checked. And the 70 who think they are "Very Good?" :blink:

Did they really need to waste space, that could have been filled with constructive and interesting feedback, for comments from people who are clearly special? :doh:

And who the hell thinks the ticket prices are good? 320 of you need your heads checked. And the 70 who think they are "Very Good?" :blink:

Can't be arsed reading it but is it season tickets they're talking about? If so not so daft, admission prices though, a very different story

Can't be arsed reading it but is it season tickets they're talking about? If so not so daft, admission prices though, a very different story

It's under the heading "Ticket Prices" so I assume its PATG prices

What 2 or 3 out of over 40 or so listed responses? It would have been designed to add a little respite to the 50 pages of sometimes dry content in the document.

Of course, you could be moaning for the sake of it.

''Segregation during OF games in the Phil O'Donnell will be reassessed and alternative arrangements looked at''

They assure us that the Cooper fiasco will never happen again, so what are they thinking now? Splitting the East? whistling.gif

It pisses me off that some wee OF scrote gets hold of a ticket for the Motherwell end and then when he makes himself nknown, as these idiots always do, they get dragged out and taken intio the POD stand. Why? Throw them out, they shouldn't have bought a ticket for the Motherwell end in the first place.

• Like 1

I appreciate this could cost the club a fortune but is there not some Health and Safety concerns behind the very poor PA system? Are the other stands as poor as the East Stand?

The strong desire for a better PA System was reiterated continually, discovered the full stadium would have to be rewired if a new system was sanctioned and installed.

Think the health and safety have a perfectly good PA system at their disposal which is in full working order

its a requirement that its available to them so we have two, one that works but doesn't gets used and one thats poor that is in use

Least thats what got mentioned in the past