• Stephen Hughes
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • David Clarkson
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

Anyway, as for my man of the match it has to be the Ulsterman. Craigan was fantastic today, and won almost every header, including two must clears from a free kick and corner.

Usually find it easy voting for Craigan but Clarkson's determination won it for me.

On another issue, is Craigan usually grumpy, or was it just a grumpy day for him? Never seen somebody shaking their head and venting his frustration so much...

...and that was just during the warm-up.

Subsequently the refereeing certainly did nothing to appease any frustration.

Aye, he's a grump auld man! I was speaking to my Norn Iron mate who was at the San Marino game and he was getting pissed off very easily in the game. But lets be honest, if you were a professional player, who is not known for his "technical" ability and you're asked to play on what I cannot even call a pitch would you be happy? He has a hard enough time as it is controlling the ball :P

It is truly amazing how even Motherwell fans can differ greatly in opinions after watching the same game. But that is football I guess and I would not have it any other way.

I though Sheridan showed some realy deft touches in the first half. Me and my friend sitting next to me remarked how he won a lot of headers yet another good friend behind me said he felt he won hee haw in the air.............just like an earlier post.......i am bamboozled how there are differing opinions on the same player.

Anyhoo we were lucky in the first half especially. I thought Clarky did quite well and he is definitely adding a bit of muscle to his frame. For me Hammell also had a good game. But it is a straight fight between Maros and Buzz. And for two great saves Buzz wins the day.

Shame both of them probably wont be here next year :lol:

My vote has to go to Buzz for a superb performance, making crucial saves at vital times.

Maros, Hammy and Craigan were also very good in a gritty performance.

I though Sheridan showed some realy deft touches in the first half. Me and my friend sitting next to me remarked how he won a lot of headers yet another good friend behind me said he felt he won hee haw in the air.............just like an earlier post.......i am bamboozled how there are differing opinions on the same player.

Maybe I need to change seats. For most the game I thought to myself that for such a tall laddie he should be winning much more in the air, think he won about 1/3 of the long balls sent up to him, and that's being generous.

I'm bamboozled anaw. Sound's like half the crowd watched the game in an alternate universe. :P

Anyway, MOTM for me was buzz. Quite a few players had good games (D. Smith, Klimpl, Clarky) but buzz plain and simply kept is in the game.

Maros won the sponsors MOTM for the record...

Incidentally, you shoulda seen him at the end of the game! Was goin' nuts, hobbling around hugging everyone and saying quite a few sweary words :P

He's the tap man... Would really, really love to keep him longer at Fir Park!

What about the ovation he got going off the field? Not heard one like that in a good, long time...

'Flow