Aberdeen V Motherwell

Davie boy

Big, big game this, so thought a would get the chat going!

Hammell for Angol is the only likely change, but wouldn`t be fussed if ZFA was given the nod, looks a good player. Hopefully Hutch n Lasley were saving themselves for Sat, as they never kicked a ball last night!

Hopefully take a good crowd up to this one, the pricing is fair, Sat at 3pm, not on tele, and its the Scottish cup!! :thumbup:

Keep the good away form up, al go for the shoulda been result last time, 1-3, Higgy x2,Ojamma!!

Lets do this Motherwell!! :cheers:

such a shame we drew Aberdeen away - anywhere else other than way up North and I think we'd have a cracking away support

i'd like to think we'd take more than normal, especially since our away form has been fantastic this season - but I honestly cant see our "traditional" Scottish cup turnout appearing for this game and its certainly not helped by moving the 4th round to before Xmas

how many went to Inverness the other week - did we even break 100?! (on TV blah blah blah) but the support that day was dreadful!!

Randy missing this game is a major major blow.

I'm undecided as to whether I'll be going yet. I'd like to think I will make the effort, so some form of misplaced guilt if I miss it may swing it!

I hate these c***s miles more than any other team and nearly as much as Celtic and Sevco. I would go as far as to sayI don't really care what happens in the Cup this year as long as we win on Saturday!

I think we can win this but who knows if we will!!

Its an expensive trip to be making in the build up to Christmas, can't see us have a big support there, think we would be doing well to break the 500 mark to be honest.

If the club had flung on some free buses or some sort of deal it would probably have doubled what we are taking up, but again, can't expect the club to shell out with money being so tight these days.

I dont understand why randy would miss this. The offence happened in the SPL and the rules say that punishments will be served in the same competition. Our board should play randy v Aberdeen then take them to the cleaners when they complain.

It was deemed violent conduct which means his ban will cover all domestic competitions.

For the second time in two seasons Aberdeen will shatter our cup hopes. They are a formidable side on their day and we tend to struggle against SPL sides in the Cup, especially at this early stage in the tournament.

2-0 Aberdeen and four cup exits at the first hurdle before Christmas for us.

if langfield is in goals for aberdeen we'll still have the best keeper.

i would be happy enough bringing it back to fir park but i think we'll get the job done.

It's not who's in goal for us that worries me, it's the defence and midfield in front of them that bothers me. If Aberdeen win the midfield battle then they will beat us and let's face it, our midfield has been posted missing for the majority of the season.

I just think that we've got the bit between our teeth again and we really should've beat them in the highly entertaining 3-3 draw up there earlier this season. so 2-1 for us. :thumbup: . Having said that every time i think we'll win we get gubbed and when i think we'll get gubbed ie St Johnstone and Dundee Utd away. We win. :drinks: