• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • James McFadden
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Kallum Higginbotham
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Whole team put a shift in but it has to be Law for me. Has that extra bit of class and quality in the final third and set up the two goals. As I said on the match thread his ball for Higdon's goal was sensational.

Law for creating both the goals but well done to all the team, not a failure amongst them.

Eenie meanine....

Think I'll go for Higgy. He won so many battles against all 3 of the big solid centre backs he was up against.

In truth though I could just as easily pick any of the other 10 players out there tonight.

Everyone put in a helluva performance.

The defence was incredibly solid given our performances this season. Few telling tackles from Hutch that put the fear up Celtic while Cummins played beyond his years.

Law was outstanding, while we needed the inspiration of McFadden to make us believe.

However, I'd probably give motm to Lasley, he held things together in the middle and allowed Humphrey, Law, Faddy and Ojamaa to run at them with devastating effect. .

Gone for Nicky Law, for setting up both the goals and his general impact on the game. Could really have been any number of people tonight though, such a turnaround from Saturday. Ojamaa was absolutely tireless tonight, and he kept getting kicked and knocked down but just kept picking himself up and making a nuisance of himself. Relentless stuff from the wee man, brilliant. Faddy showed some moments of magic too, and seems to have brought that little bit of extra fire and aggression to the team that's been missing since Jennings left. Cannot wait until he's up to full speed!

Great stuff from the rest though, and almost every one of them was a genuine contender for my MOTM tonight.

They were all great but I think Humphrey put in an amazing shift tonight chasing everything down on the flanks and across the park, never gave them any time on the ball and was in right place to score the first.

• Like 1

McFadden for me.

The boy is a big game player. Something we have lacked for a while. He set the tone for the entire game and some of his touches were class.

Nicky Law had another superb game and everyone else gave 100% effort.

Quite a few times in the game I thought to myself that Ojamaa was reminding me of Dougie Arnott, in a way. Absolutely tireless, running himself into the ground and was a right pain in the arse for their big guys to deal with and they never completely got to grips with him.

Higdon was great, had a great, old fashioned ding - dong battle with their centre halves and the finish for his goal was sublime.

Faddy was a joy to behold. Non stop, chased EVERYTHING back, showed some great flashes of skill and his leadership was awesome. Left us a cheeky wee boy, and has come back as a savvy veteran. Brilliant.

Vote for me goes to Law. Great to see a guy like that strut his stuff in claret and amber. He's gonna be missed when he leaves, so enjoy him while you can.

Law gets it for me, but word for the defence Cummins and Hutchy hardly gave them a sniff and as for Faddy, reminded me of Davie Cooper, when was the last time we had someone who wound up the opposition fans, his gesture towards them in main stand in the second half was a joy, he looked head and shoulders above everyone, just wait until he is match fit !!

Law or Faddy. Went with Faddy as I think he provided us with something we were missing. For the wee moment he ran back to tell Randolph to pick him out and he owned Matthews in the air no less, to flick it on and start the ball rolling for the opener it changed the game for us. He was also reasonably classy all match himself. Law also superb though.