Club Phone Call

Muzz

Almost a ying to the club email topic yang.

Just had a call from the club thanking me for renewing my season ticket, and outlining current packages on offer for future games and events.

I thought it was a nice personal touch that they took time out to call; I appreciate that we're going through a rough patch on the pitch, and I think there is a lot right at the club, such as this. Fair play to them for making the effort!

• Like 1

Just had a call from the club thanking me for renewing my season ticket, and outlining current packages on offer for future games and events.

I thought it was a nice personal touch that they took time out to call; I appreciate that we're going through a rough patch on the pitch, and I think there is a lot right at the club, such as this. Fair play to them for making the effort!

I had a similar call from a girl at the club last week talking about hospitality for ST holders etc. A nice touch, like you said. Hospitality's not something I've ever done or am really that interested in, but she did make me aware of the offers which I didn't know about.

That's much more encouraging to hear then when set against the email error.