Sign in to follow this  

Football kit charity collection

I recently had an idea to travel to Zambia next year and take unwanted Football equipment to give to the local communities. The idea has really taken off and I have collected around 30 full suitcases of used strips, boots, goalie gloves and balls.

I would love to collect as many unwanted Motherwell strips/ tshirts as possible and donate them to one village and have a claret and amber village the photo alone would be amazing.

I have a full set of 1992 Hummel away kits to take out with me.

There was a story in the Hibs programme re my charity and was also on MFC Podcast.

The MFC podcast has been a great help and together we may do a kit drive in the cooper bar at a home game to do a collection and possibly raffle a matchworn 1972 well top framed and signed by Willie Pettigrew.

I cant upload any pictures but have a look on my Facebook for pictures and updates 

https://www.facebook.com/pepe.zambiafoundation.3

The MFC podcast has also offered my Charity Pepe's Zambia Football Foundation be named shirt sponser for Jermain Hyltons away top which is great. We are still a bit short on getting to the total needed so for £5 you can still enter the draw, if you win the draw you get one of Hylton or Seedorf away shirt and a place at the player of year dance. After the last few weeks they are probably the best shirts to win. I'm sure Andy will post a link for you to follow.

Please get in touch if you want to donate any strips I'm happy to collect, I will update on this thread when I plan to do a kit collection there may also be a drop off in the club shop in near future. 

Thanks 

• Like 2