Ok What Did We All Buy

well_legless_69

I bought a bit of turf. Looked there was some right good buys to be had in the Centenary but it was too crowded for me to delve in. Was hoping to get a job lot of something for FPC but it didn't look like they needed to be going down that road as plenty of stuff was getting snapped up early doors so seems to have been a success. Well done to those involved.

Also good to see the pitch has been torn up and was being worked on frantically today - hopefully we'll have the plush green meadow that our football deserves soon.

Frazzle

Guest 'Flow

Just finished guys - Went really well and thanks to everyone who turned up. Hopefully people are pleased with what they got!

Final total was £2,135 which is superb and ensures Alan MacD has everything he'll need for the up-coming 2009/2010 season.

Fraz - There's still quite a fair bit left in terms of training gear (loads of sets of numbered gear as well as drill tops, Under Armour t-shirts, base layer garments etc). Get in touch and Al will be able to sort you out I am sure!

'Flow

Got the no. 13 training top 'cause it was the only XL i could find. Everyone else seemed to know the squad number they were after; then got home and found out Klimpl is no. 13- well chuffed :lol: . Also another Bukta and under armour top all for 15 quid.

Thank you Ale and MFC for a great idea!