Glf And Osb

Rickoza

With the latest edition of the GLF out today, I was wondering if one of the Mods could maybe stick this in Latest News or something. On each day either the GLF or OSB is out, perhaps notice could be posted there. Just an idea and an attempt to boost sales of both Fanzines I guess! Mind get your copy now, both Fanzines are quality stuff.

With the latest edition of the GLF out today, I was wondering if one of the Mods could maybe stick this in Latest News or something. On each day either the GLF or OSB is out, perhaps notice could be posted there. Just an idea and an attempt to boost sales of both Fanzines I guess! Mind get your copy now, both Fanzines are quality stuff.

Ricky, since as long as I can remember MJ has started a topic before each edition of OSB is due out giving notice that its going to be available for purchase with a few paragraphs about what's being covered.

I'm sure nobody would object if Chris, yourself or whoever wanted to do similar for GLF each time its out.

On the Billy Bragg slant.

We actually interviewed him at the Barras, Gave him a t-shirt with the Charlie Aitken GLF Cover (the first claret and amber masthead) and he dedicated Waiting for the Great Leap Forward to us on the night.

The full interview is at this page.

It's a bit of an epic - but it's good to look back on it.

On the Billy Bragg slant.

We actually interviewed him at the Barras, Gave him a t-shirt with the Charlie Aitken GLF Cover (the first claret and amber masthead) and he dedicated Waiting for the Great Leap Forward to us on the night.

The full interview is at this page.

It's a bit of an epic - but it's good to look back on it.

Great read, Steve, I enjoyed it. Bragg always seems a top guy. Are still involved with GLF or fanzines all these years on ?

Great read, Steve, I enjoyed it. Bragg always seems a top guy. Are still involved with GLF or fanzines all these years on ?

Nah mate unfortunately we stepped back afer 20 odd issues or so. In the day's before easy desktop publishing on PCs it became a real bind - typewriters, actual physical cutting and pasting etc. That GLF masthead was originally done by one of the founders in the old fashioned cut out the letters from the newspaper and stick them on. It's great to see it still in use.

The guys these days have it easy :woop:

It's a testimony to the guys involved that they're both still going.