Hibees V 'Well

wellmanandy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pish, deflected goal. Game over if you ask me. Doubt we can score 2 goals now. Utd and Hibs pull 3 more pts away from us. Last 3 games are becoming more and more critical for us.

Exactly - we badly needed a win - all these draws snatched from the jaws of victory tend to haunt if you don't mix in the occasional victory.

Aaah shite. Ref gives a dubious offside against us, after last weeks dubious offside against us. Super eh. If I was a paranoid man I would say that Gannons comments against the refs isnt helping us.... good job I'm not paranoid.

T'is a rather good point though, in junior football the fans are always told to lay off the referee for bad decisions because he won't give your team anything if you abuse him.

You'd like to think that it would be different with 'professionals' but same situation still applys. COme out and slate the referee,but he is still the man in charge and slating him or his wee buddies can easily make a 50/50 decision become a 60/40 stacked against you. T'is no fair but...t'is life.

Sutton and Forbes off.

Lasley and O'Brien on.

Pleased to see Lasley get a chance today. I thought he looked good last week and yes he did have a couple of slack balls in midfield but for a man who is not match fit you have to expect that. Also Cokes been losing critical balls in the midfield for weeks. Pleased that Gannon has seen the positive aspects of his game.

You'd like to think that it would be different with 'professionals' but same situation still applys. COme out and slate the referee,but he is still the man in charge and slating him or his wee buddies can easily make a 50/50 decision become a 60/40 stacked against you. T'is no fair but...t'is life.

Agreed. Look to Sheepy Land as an example. Ever since Willie Miller came out and slated the referees after they had 2 guys sent off at Hibees, they have had 3 guys sent off in 3 games. Coincidence?

Agreed. Look to Sheepy Land as an example. Ever since Willie Miller came out and slated the referees after they had 2 guys sent off at Hibees, they have had 3 guys sent off in 3 games. Coincidence?

........................as i was saying.. 'nalty denied...stonewaller apparently. :doh:

unbelievably frustrating. although i can't say i didn't expect it, especially given how our shape has been going to shit because of some baffling substitutions the last few weeks.

people were moaning at halftime cos we had only one shot first half...........so he tried to change it and have had a lot more possession altho little more activity in front of goal......altho the penalty may have helped

people were moaning at halftime cos we had only one shot first half...........so he tried to change it and have had a lot more possession altho little more activity in front of goal......altho the penalty may have helped

the people who should be moaning are the well fans who paid good money to watch that crap.