Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. Busta Nut

    Randolph

    I honestly think there is a lot of C&A tinted specs on here.
  2. The problem is the team wasn't built around higdon
  3. Busta Nut

    Randolph

    i do not disagree that randolph is great for us. i cannot accept he is better for us than ruddy was though. randy makes his mistakes too
  4. There is some amount of roasters on this site
  5. I think ross forbes is gantin
  6. Quite a few in the are in need of a kick up the arse. Higdon is not one
  7. Busta Nut

    Randolph

    Randolph is not better than Ruddy
  8. I wasn't there yesterday but this seems to sum up the whole season. A great post
  9. Busta Nut

    Randolph

    what actually happened?
  10. Busta Nut

    Why?

    That was Irn-Bru mate.
  11. Busta Nut

    Strikers

    I would liek to see what you wrote about sutton. Anyone with time on their hands wanna dig up a few quotes?
  12. Where you at any of the games he's been anonymous in since.... what? March?
  13. Mee to was to the other guy. not the cash in guy
  14. ME TOO!!! i saw a guy in the P O'D stand with a notts forest jacket on !!!!!!
  15. Omar daley on twitter saying he hopes nicky law stays with us
  16. Forbes today.... still not found his level
×
×
  • Create New...