Best Well Games Ever

Tid

3-2 against the Tims in the Cup in the mid 70's. 2 down at half-time then up step Bobby Graham, Ian Taylor and the Grew to make it 3-2.

3-1 v Spurs in the Texaco Cup 1971. We lost the 1st leg 3-2 and the Double winning Spurs side scored early at Fir Park. Brian Heron, Bobby Watson and Tom Donnelly sent a packed Fir Park wild as we progressed to the Semi.

3-0 v the Buns in 1991 2nd last game of season. Win and they'd won the League, but they were sent packing. Also the Shed's last stand, as seats went in after that.

:cry:

Three of my favourites also :thumbup:

one of my favourite games was when we drew 3-3 with Celtic at Fir Park in October 2000

I was 8, and i remember us getting a penalty, and my dad lifting me up to see it in the East Stand. Ged Brannan, my first 'Well hero, scored and it was brilliant :)

Celtic also had a disallowed goal that night, and the ball was about 2 foot over the line :laugh:

That's an intresting point, how many games stick in the memory because we got a goal we shouldn't have, or lost one we shouldn't have etc? Goal line technology would take away great talking points and the pure hilarity sometimes!

Roll on Wycombe's "Goal" away to Stockport/Shrewbury....it starts with an S!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/9430899.stm

That's an intresting point, how many games stick in the memory because we got a goal we shouldn't have, or lost one we shouldn't have etc? Goal line technology would take away great talking points and the pure hilarity sometimes!

I agree. These type of decisions make scenarios like that very exciting.

Then again, they're awful when they go against you.

there's a few pros and cons i have in my head, so im not quite sure where i'd stand in that debate.

I do know, however, that if it was Scotland who had that disallowed goal against Germany in WC2010, instead of England, i'd be hurting to this day :cry:

good job it was England then! :yahoo: