125th Anniversary Strip

Pettywulliegrew-2

you might want to email them and see if you can up size you order before they send it or start you diet now ;)

I think it's already on it's way so diet it is.

Although the way canada post is like at the moment I won't get the shirt until september

I got an email saying they had tried 3 times to deliver my tap, FUCKIN LIES!

The post office are notorious for that kind of shite. Is it being held at the delivery office?

I had ordered something off ebay and got an email from the seller saying that the tracking number told him that they had tried to deliver it and had left a card saying I'd to pick it up.

I got no such card. It was in the delivery office though.

The post office are notorious for that kind of shite. Is it being held at the delivery office?

I had ordered something off ebay and got an email from the seller saying that the tracking number told him that they had tried to deliver it and had left a card saying I'd to pick it up.

I got no such card. It was in the delivery office though.

I says it is in the one in bellshill. I was away friday and sat but in all day monday

Picked mine up from the shop on Wednesday and has been mentioned on here you really need to get a size up from your usual fit. I said to Alan that I was very impressed by the quality and feel of the finished shirt and of course there is no dreaded sponsors logo to worry about. All in all a cracking looking shirt, but then again I’m biased! wink.gifcheers.gif

• Like 3

A bit of clever thinking whoever came up with the idea of wearing them today.

I'm sure seeing the team sport them in the flesh rather than just on a website or a hurried look in the shop won't do the sales any harm and I'm certain that at least one or two of them will find themselves on to the club's ebay items sooner or later too thus generating more income. And ofcourse there's the nod to the 125th anniversary celebrations.

• Like 1

Going to be awesome. 125 shirt, with old school numbers above the hoop on the back, White shorts, hooped socks! Can't wait to see it, it's going to look amazing!

This will probably be the “purest” Motherwell kit to be worn at Fir Park since the 60s! Older fans will wonder what has hit them Dave!

• Like 1

A bit of clever thinking whoever came up with the idea of wearing them today.

I'm sure seeing the team sport them in the flesh rather than just on a website or a hurried look in the shop won't do the sales any harm and I'm certain that at least one or two of them will find themselves on to the club's ebay items sooner or later too thus generating more income. And ofcourse there's the nod to the 125th anniversary celebrations.

Pretty sure the original intention was to have the team wear it on the date closest to oour anniversary but that didn't work out. Glad to the idea wasn't just binned, looking forward to seeing this.

• Like 1

btw some chat on one of the strip threads about how good the Arsenal 125 badge is compared to ours.

Had a look at it yesterday in the flesh - they might have flung their design department at it and come up with a natty emblem. But it's the cheapest looking transferred on shite you're ever likely to see. A huge let down for anyone who was looking for something a wee bit special.