• Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Francis Jeffers
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • Steve Jones
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Null Vote

Aye call me picky but the 2nd of Murphy's really poor touches should have been setting him up for a 2nd goal. If'd he done that i'd have given him a well deserved MOTM. As it was he played well but will give the nod to Gunning. Though pretty much everyone played well only maybe Hutchison had some moments and Hately didn't do much one way or other.

Terrific performances from everyone in C&A.

Jeffers - showed what a class player he is.

Jennings / Lasley - tremendous workrate from both for 90 minutes.

back four - effectively snuffed out an extremely tough pair in Badboaby & Daly.

Sutton - tireless effort for full 90 minutes.

Humph - did what he should be doing every week and capped it with a goal.

Murphy - after the early goal looked more like the player we know he can be. Great finish and had the right back all over the place in the first half

Just to have him back went for MURPHY. ( another couple of goals on Saturday and he's back to where he should be )

went for Murphy - terrorised Watson, 2 bad touches in the second half - could have seen him have a hat trick!

Jenno was awesome, and as some else said earlier, set the game up in our favour - Even the Juke commented on Jenno last night

Jeffers showed his quality tonight - his touch is sublime and showed that altho he may have lost a bit of pace, he still is a step ahead of everyone else

very close call - 11 wonderful performances from the potential new C&A heroes!!

that right back will be having nightmares about murphy he beat him time after time. Hopefully Murphy will go on a scoring streak now the only thing he did wrong was not score that chance at the end when a took a heavy touch. Excellent all round

Delighted to see Murphy back. Probably his best performance since Tynecastle.

Jeffers, the player we were crying out for since Juke left. Intelligent footballer with great composure and touch and is therefore tremendous at holding the ball up and bringing the midfield into play. Masterstroke from McCall.

MOTM for me though was Gunning. Clears his lines tremendously, likes the ball at his feet, good in the air and regularly helps out Hutchinson. The boy is going to make mistakes along the way but he is a proper talent.

I went for Sutton. I'd struggle to make a case for the full backs or Randolph just because not enough work came their way but I could make one for the rest. But for me Sutton and Gunning at opposite ends of the pitch won every ball and created space and if Sutton hadn't created the areas he did we wouldn't have seen that Jeffers performance so going for him. But all in its a tough call.