A Request

GazzyB

Stewart McCall doesn't need told who is or isn't having a bad game.

Heard his interview last night right after the game and he was talking about "young guys like Ross Forbes who makes mistakes from time to time"

He also mentioned not putting on a fresh player in the last ten minutes because he only had young laddies on the bench and it wouldn't be fair on them to put pressure on them.

We should remember we have played as many games as anybody ( more than most ) this season with probably one of the smallest squads in the country full of young players just starting on their careers.

I think the guys have been magnificent this year; I know we have had some horror displays but what team hasn't.

The team are blowing out their erses at the moment but we are still in the cup and look to be heading for another top six finish.

Get behind them FFS

Mon the Dossers.

It really annoys me when people start giving our own players abuse. Why come to the games if all you want to do is shout at our own players, If you want to do that go sit in the south stand. We are supposed to get behind the team not give them constant abuse it really gets on my nerves anyway rant over well done last night.The guys looked really tired but they will keep going we have a cup semi to look forward to and i heard if we get the top 6 which is looking good we may have rangers at home last game of the season and celtic will be at hearts hears hoping

Where did you hear this?

Stewart McCall doesn't need told who is or isn't having a bad game.

Heard his interview last night right after the game and he was talking about "young guys like Ross Forbes who makes mistakes from time to time"

He also mentioned not putting on a fresh player in the last ten minutes because he only had young laddies on the bench and it wouldn't be fair on them to put pressure on them.

We should remember we have played as many games as anybody ( more than most ) this season with probably one of the smallest squads in the country full of young players just starting on their careers.

I think the guys have been magnificent this year; I know we have had some horror displays but what team hasn't.

The team are blowing out their erses at the moment but we are still in the cup and look to be heading for another top six finish.

Get behind them FFS

Mon the Dossers.

Almost entirely agree with you, the players did look out on their feet the last 10 - 15 mins last night, and you only had to look at them when the whistle blew for time just how 'gone' they were.

SM has done a pretty good job up to now and I'll certainly go into the next game 100% behind him and the team - where I would question last night though was his comment on the radio about only having boys on the bench and not wanting to put them under pressure by putting them on - Jones is hardly a boy, and unless he had an injury of some type, he could have replaced Humphrey who was totally blown.

McHugh is young, but has taken part in a good few games, and he could have been put on to work tirelessly, closing down the opposition if nothing else. Page also made an appearance but very late.

We got out of jail last night with Randolphs saves late on, but IMO we invited too much pressure on ourselves by not having fresh legs on the park when it mattered.

Hope we turn over the Jambos, but kinda writing off this game as I reckon a few will be rested with the semi final in sight

MON RA DOSSERS

Not a fan of Forbes t.b.h but sorry he's getting stick. He's a young laddie out of his depth trying his best. Be better for all if he's moved on to the likes of Ross County at the end of the season where hopefully he can enjoy his football again as he's seriously lacking in confidence. <_>

Cragain made a vital interception to save hutchy's arse in the 82 minute and thought he was great throughout the 90.

Also I thought that the ref had one of the best perfomances of the season at fir park.

Was reading the Utd forum & some guy just back from the game said that the ref was shite & gave them nothing all night. It's amazing that depending on the colour of the tint on your specs the ref either has a good game or a shite one.

Was reading the Utd forum & some guy just back from the game said that the ref was shite & gave them nothing all night. It's amazing that depending on the colour of the tint on your specs the ref either has a good game or a shite one.

Aye well you've got to blame someone for a defeat.

Utd fans blame the ref, we blame our captain. :rolleyes: