Giffnock North Club

mfc1886

Don't know if this is the correct place for this, so, mods, feel free to move it if needed.

Anyway, a guy I used to work with is involved with the Giffnock North AAC and he asked me if I could post this up to see if anybody is interested. I realise that most of the buses will already be leaving from pubs, but just in case anybody is looking for somewhere to have a beer before the game.............

Congratulations on Motherwell getting through to the Scottish cup final! I would like to offer you an invite to use the facilities at our football club. Giffnock North Amateur Athletic Club is a small amateur football club on the Southside of Glasgow ten minutes away from Hampden. Last year we played host to 750 Dundee Utd Supporters and can happily say that members and supporters had a great day.

We were wondering if you would like to do the same this year. The club would be honoured to play hosts again and would be delighted to welcome you and your fellow supporters. We had a BBQ and beer tents last year as well as entertainment for the fans.

The club number is 0141 638 2117 or my mobile is 07725215893 if you wish to contact me. If by email kirstymcdowall21@yahoo.co.uk. if know of any other supporters clubs that would be interested, please pass our details.

I look forward to speaking with you soon

Kind regards

Bill McDowall

Club manager