Cup Final Hospitality Package

Xavi

A friend has won two hospitality packages (Cooper suite, transport etc £99 per person) but does not support the 'Well. He

would like to sell if possible and is looking for around £150 ono. This is a genuine offer. If interested please e:mail

alaninfroodstreet@hotmail.co.uk.

Hand prize back & allow next person in draw or whatever to 'win'.

It was a raffle at a bowling event with various other prizes. He is a 'cream bun' and is looking for less than face value. If

some fans out there still don't have a ticket this is a way of getting to the game. The costs of the ticket and bus fare alone is

£45 so for an additional amount throw in the glass of bubbly and buffet lunch and we thought it may appeal. I am only

trying to help. Don't shoot the messenger.

• Like 2

FFS gie the guy a break. He's offering tickets at less than their true value and still gets pelters. If the roles were reversed I'd be looking to make some cash on them tae, some of us really do need to lighten up.

Each to their own I suppose. Anytime I've won anything I didn't want, I've given it away (or given it back)... just seems a bit mean to do otherwise.

Each to their own I suppose. Anytime I've won anything I didn't want, I've given it away (or given it back)... just seems a bit mean to do otherwise.

How many times have you won something as sought after as 2 hospitality packages for the Scottish Cup Final though?

It's not like it's a bottle of Asda wine is it?

very trusting fatcalf

its the internet we're taught to be suspicious :ph34r:

someone who on the face of it has no connection with the club registers yesterday and posts today on behalf of a friend , I'm wary

surely a couple of jibes are to be exepcted

afore you know it folk will be writing books way dodgey reviews fae their family on the covers 8)

Just registered yesterday as a means to advertising the availability. I have read the boards for many years but have no interest in posting otherwise. If fatcalf hasn't already worked it out he can 'account' for me and the honesty of the person

and the intention of the offer.:nod:

Just registered yesterday as a means to advertising the availability. I have read the boards for many years but have no interest in posting otherwise. If fatcalf hasn't already worked it out he can 'account' for me and the honesty of the person

and the intention of the offer.:nod:

Indeed I did but if folk dinnae want tae listen it's up to them. :thumbup:

Somebody will get the benefit though.

very trusting fatcalf

its the internet we're taught to be suspicious :ph34r:

someone who on the face of it has no connection with the club registers yesterday and posts today on behalf of a friend , I'm wary

surely a couple of jibes are to be exepcted

afore you know it folk will be writing books way dodgey reviews fae their family on the covers 8)

Or using different names on the cover even :rolleyes::evilgrin: