A Big Thank You....

fazak

To all Well fans who made us scousers so at home on Saturday.Your wit and songs about jenno made us chuckle and we really had a ball except for the result.

To the lads in the Florida park who we shared a few good drinks with before the game and then the well fans again after the game in the church on the hill pub thanks again for making us very welcome.

There was60 of us up in total,I hope someone can post a link to the banner we held up before the game which read

"Jennos scouse army"

If someone can post a picture of this it would be great.

Thanks again and chins up,You might have lost the final but youve gained another 60 well supporters and we hope to make it up to fir park next season

Mon the well.

• Like 4

Were you guys on the upper tier main stand? saw your banner mate nice one - no photo though sorry about that.

Glad to hear that you were made to feel welcome and had a good day apart from weather, result and having to be surrounded by the manky Celtic hordes.

Random question but are a few of you guys mates or worked with a guy called Peter "Pedro" Shanks?

To all Well fans who made us scousers so at home on Saturday.Your wit and songs about jenno made us chuckle and we really had a ball except for the result.

To the lads in the Florida park who we shared a few good drinks with before the game and then the well fans again after the game in the church on the hill pub thanks again for making us very welcome.

There was60 of us up in total,I hope someone can post a link to the banner we held up before the game which read

"Jennos scouse army"

Thanks again and chins up,You might have lost the final but youve gained another 60 well supporters and we hope to make it up to fir park next season

Mon the well.

Took a couple of pics of your banner from far side / behind goal. File too big to post on here as each pic is over 2.5mb. Willing to email though or if someone can let me know how to post here.

"Jennos scouse army"

Mon the well.

Are you hoping to come up and see just the 'Well or the 'Well and Jennings? :whistling:

"Jennos scouse army"

Mon the well.

Glad you enjoyed your visit fazak are you Evertonians?

Glad you enjoyed your visit fazak are you Evertonians?

Im certainly not mate,It was a mixed bunch so id say 70/30 reds and blues in that order which made it weird on Saturday as all of us were supporting the same side as it never happens as even when England play non off us are arsed about them to be honest.
  • Like 2

"Jennos scouse army"

Mon the well.

dscf0045p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/dscf0045p.jpg

dscf0067a.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/dscf0067a.jpg

Saw your banner hope these images come out ok.

Edited by Yabba's Turd