It Needs To Stop

Taff

I really dont see what the issue is here. We're Motherwell fans...When we play Celtic they're f----n bs. When we play Rangers they're kid on English b's. When we play Aberdeen they're sheeps----g b's. What's that phrase ma mam used to say...Sticks and stones etc. It's all INDUSTRIAL LANGUAGE!! In my book. I remember a Scotland game v France and a guy beside me was calling them frog munching b's. :laugh:

A rather weird one. I'm perfectly fine using h*n and t*m, but only in conversation, and even then, only with appropriate people. Wouldn't shout it at a game, and I've never dropped the choice f word for Celtic fans.

Sh******gger, on the other hand, I'm more than ok with.

Edited by StipeIsGod

I'm gutted they've gone down.

My sole football supporting (good) mate is an Accies fan, and I've spent many a derby game having a few drinks with him and his wee contingent.

That, and I f*cking hate Well v St Mirren games. So the New Year Derby may be a new year long lie for me.

• Like 1

I hate Cellic and I hate Rangers, I generally hate the one that I'm watching at the time the most.........but there is somthing quite exhilirating about screaming 'get into these f****n bastards at the top of your voice' when we are playing against The Scheme Team.

Theres something quite sad about that :( - would it no be as exhilarating to shout "get into these f*ckin' bastards"? or have I just misunderstood your f****n word?

• Like 1

Exactly why i dislike celtic fans more than any other group of supporters. The supposed 'best fans in the world' have a sinister and dark undertone to their support but neglect to admit it or confront it.

They both have issues with their supports, but at least the Rangers fans don't deny it, Celtic's refuse to accept it and point the finger at everyone else.

It's like if you are on a crowded train and the 'Rangers fan' is the guy who does a loud, belter of a fart and then laughs about it while everyone else looks on in disgust and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it. The 'Celtic fan' in the same situation is the guy who does a silent but deadly fart then blames everyone else for it whilst refusing to accept it was him that done it. Either way, they both stink.

• Like 2

It's like if you are on a crowded train and the 'Rangers fan' is the guy who does a loud, belter of a fart and then laughs about it while everyone else looks on in disgust and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it. The 'Celtic fan' in the same situation is the guy who does a silent but deadly fart then blames everyone else for it whilst refusing to accept it was him that done it. Either way, they both stink.

laugh.gif

They both have issues with their supports, but at least the Rangers fans don't deny it, Celtic's refuse to accept it and point the finger at everyone else.

Got to disagree.

In my experience, Rangers fans I know deny they have a problem, thinking it's all in the past, and that the media are against them.

If anything, Rangers fans take on the paranoid ramblings of Celtic fans and do them just as well if not better.