Are There Any More?

SteelmaninOZ

One more in Perth. The wife's uncle followed Well throughout the 70's after moving to the area from Alloa to work at the Craig. He was over last year for about six weeks & took in around 4 or 5 games after being away from Wishaw for over 30 years. He then called me on the Tuesday before the cup final asking if I could get him a ticket for the game saying he could get a flight the next day. I managed to get him one & he flew in for the game & away again the following Wednesday. No' even the result ruined the occasion for him. He said it was something he'd cherish the rest of his days.

So one more for your Aussie contingent!

• Like 2

My mate who's a bun keeps telling me there is a 'Well fan who drinks in my local (a cracking British bar). However i have yet to meet this elusive chap so i'll leave it as a rumour for now.

Oh & my 2 nephews who know hee haw about soccer as they call it both have 'Well tops so does that count? I know my son counts i wouldn't let him support anyone else :thumbup:

My mate who's a bun keeps telling me there is a 'Well fan who drinks in my local (a cracking British bar). However i have yet to meet this elusive chap so i'll leave it as a rumour for now.

Oh & my 2 nephews who know hee haw about soccer as they call it both have 'Well tops so does that count? I know my son counts i wouldn't let him support anyone else :thumbup:

A BRITISH pub in Robina? Well that would beat a plastic IRISH pub?

Where abouts Ian? pm me where the pub is and I'll let you buy me a pint :drinks:

Good to see a lot more Steelmen coming out and showing the colours :yahoo: