• Stephen Craigan
    • Steve Jennings
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • Bob McHugh
    • Nicky Law
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

I'd give it to Hutchinson. Thought he was excellent although he could have fucked things up late on with a couple of slack passes but we'll put that down to taking a couple of bad head knocks during the match. He's indestructible!

Went for Hutch. Although as above he could have cost us with two identical slack passes he was otherwise outstanding, brilliant blocks, interceptions and showed great bravery including taking one sqaure in the nuts at the end.

Agree with you guys. Legend in the making :notworthy:

I thought Hutchinson was poor yesterday.

Thought Nicky Law was head and shoulders above everyone else on the park.

Agree Law was by far the best man although I had a guy sitting behind me giving Law pelters saying he was a big time Charlie said " fcuk back to where u came from" I couldn't believe my ears

Law had a good performance showing plenty of skill and flair but I thought on Sat he diid`nt release the ball quick enough and lost us possession on a number of occasions (failing to square to McHugh being the most obvious). I thought Lasley put in a tremendous shift in the midfield on a hot day, and never wasted a ball (unlike his midfield partner Jenno who uncharacteristically could`nt buy a pass all day) :wallbash: