• Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Omar Daley
    • Bob McHugh
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Doesn't look like my vote will count towards much with what others are opting for but my vote goes to Hately

I only see it as being between him, Higdon and Randolph

all the others were guilty as hell of giving the ball away far too easily which nearly always led to a Hibs chance,

as improved as many were from recent weeks its these basics that are going to cost us dear

EDIT: and Omar Daley has the brains/knowledge Humprey needs

Few special mentions.

Lasley dragged us back into the game after the opening 20 minutes and gave it everything.Randolph, kept us in the game on numberous occasions. Humphrey, best game in ages, Hibs always seem to be feart of him. Law drove us forward time after time throughout the 120 minutes, if only he could keep his cool when he gets in the box.

My motm goes to Higdon though, provided everything you would want from the focal point of your attack.

Lasley, Law and Randolph all strong shouts. Went for Lasley, but could have been any. Laws finishing let him down and missing a pen. Randolph didn't much wrong and made some excellent stops. But Keith was carrying Jennings on his back and doing the work of two for pretty much whole game