• Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Omar Daley
    • Bob McHugh
    • Johnathan Page
    • Null Vote

Hammell. Solid all game and put in some brilliant last ditch tackles down the left.

Brilliant from McHugh when he came on. He seems to have really built up some strength and it would be good to see him get a couple of games, see how he gets on. Well done to Clancy also who recovered well from Tuesday's (and Saturday's) horror show to put in a good performance.

Shows you how opinions can differ as I thought Humphrey was dire today again.

I thought Humphrey did alright. He had the beating of the left-back, trouble was that every time he got past he was hauled back, tripped or kicked and the referee and linesman did nothing about it. Can't blame the guy for losing heart.

Went for Clancy. After the stick he's had in recent weeks I thought it was an assured performance. Didnt get bullied against 2 pretty big centres, put in some good blocks and unlucky not to nick a goal with his header in the second half. Not bad for a Killie reject!

Went for Clancy. After the stick he's had in recent weeks I thought it was an assured performance. Didnt get bullied against 2 pretty big centres, put in some good blocks and unlucky not to nick a goal with his header in the second half. Not bad for a Killie reject!

Likewise. Comfortable all game and unlucky not to score.

Although Clancy isn't the biggest I think he'll cope with height a lot better than he will pace and trickery but I agree he looked assured against Fallon and Vernon and given he has had two pretty rough performances already this week it is a testament to his character. And how that header stayed out I will never know. All that said I thought Hateley was our best today. He kept Foster as an attacking threat completely quiet, tackled well and made good decisions on the ball and put in some beautiful balls from open play - his corners were disappointing though.