Why Higdon And Not Murphy?

Psycho1991

Why was Higdon getting dogs abuse today and no Murphy?

By the way I don't agree with any Well plyer getting booed but we need to show some consistency as fans :ph34r:

Higdon is the villain of the moment and some of our fans know fuck all about fitba. The wanted Higdon aff for McHugh........WHIT? THICKOS or what?

• Like 1

I agree with Brazilian. You'd never catch me booing a Motherwell player but i'll offer a few suggestions as to why he might be getting booed as opposed to Murphy:

1. He's the new guy (which shouldn't really be a reason)

2. He's a big guy who struggles to win headers

3. He's slow as fuck

4. His work ethic isn't as good as Murphy's (or at least doesn't look that way)

5.He, unlike Murphy, hasn't quite proven himself to everyone to be of 'Motherwell' quality

Finally and most importantly

6. A lot of Motherwell fans are bawbags

• Like 6

I agree with the sentiment about not abusing our players but Higdon was gash today, and has been for the last wee while. It's nothing to do with him getting the support, it's about him not having the confidence, and as a result he has lost the drive and determination to do what he was brought in to do seemingly.

Murphy isn't playing well at the moment either, but I suspect that's as much to do with us having seemingly reverted to long ball tactics (which don't suit us at all) combined with the dip in form of his as well.

I agree with Brazilian. You'd never catch me booing a Motherwell player but i'll offer a few suggestions as to why he might be getting booed as opposed to Murphy:

1. He's the new guy (which shouldn't really be a reason)

2. He's a big guy who struggles to win headers

3. He's slow as fuck

4. His work ethic isn't as good as Murphy's (or at least doesn't look that way)

5.He, unlike Murphy, hasn't quite proven himself to everyone to be of 'Motherwell' quality

Finally and most importantly

6. A lot of Motherwell fans are bawbags

I agree with 6.

Why was Higdon getting dogs abuse today and no Murphy?

By the way I don't agree with any Well plyer getting booed but we need to show some consistency as fans :ph34r:

Higdon is the villain of the moment and some of our fans know fuck all about fitba. The wanted Higdon aff for McHugh........WHIT? THICKOS or what?

because although murphy wasnt upto scratch, higdon was alot worse and alot more useless.

Read what the manager said for the official explanation.

However, Jamie has some 'stuff' to sort out. He's our top asset but his physique needs some urgent attention (if he wants to move south) and him and the manager need to sort things out positionally so that he's more effective in games. He was totally lost yesterday.

As much as the thick c***s wanted to teach that bastard Higdon a lesson the substitution was the right one.

because although murphy wasnt upto scratch, higdon was alot worse and alot more useless.

Well you're obviously one of the clueless c***s that we're talking about here.

What do people expect from Higdon? He's up top on his own, and yesterday Law & Humphrey didn't have the best of games, so no-one was getting up top with him to support. You saw the difference is how we've played in the Extra time on Tuesday and for the last 20 minutes yesterday when McHugh came on and were an out and out 4-4-2.

Murphy hasn't kicked his own arse since the first half of the Inverness game, and doesn't deserve a start on current form. The biggest asset to MFC? As it stands, no team wants to buy him so he's worth the square root of fuck all to us.

I was going to say that I couldn't believe people were booing the substitution of Murphy, but I can, because a section of Motherwell fans are morons.

• Like 1

Higdon was no where near the worst man on the park yesterday! The treatment he gets is unreal from our support. He's scored 3 goals in what 8 games?! No exactly the worst. Murphy has to be dropped to be given a reality check. Hopefully he realises he's not an automatic pick and will work even harder. Also, why the fuck can't Murphy kick a ball properly?!

Higdon will come good.

Murphy isn't playing well at the moment either, but I suspect that's as much to do with us having seemingly reverted to long ball tactics (which don't suit us at all) combined with the dip in form of his as well.

It's the same for Higdon as well though. You can see he's not a long ball type player but he's being asked to play that role. He's not John Sutton and we won't get the best out of him until we stop using him like Sutton.

I, like many others, have been complaining about and confronting these negative gits for years. Fair enough, I criticise players heavily on here etc, but I've never booed a player at Fir Park. Why would Higdon, who, for the record, I reckon has looked useful, be such a target? No reason, bar that he's new. With that, it's impossible to please these people, because they expect a constant production line of identitalent players.

"He's just a shite Sutton" - He's not even the same type of player, you buffoon. And, seperately, you took the piss out of Sutton until he left.

I've never understood why people boo players at a game when it's so counter-productive. If someone is playing gash then giving them dogs abuse isn't gonna fill them with confidence and make them suddenly play a blinder so what's the point? And this they paid their money they can say what they want is pish as well. Don't believe i've ever seen someone stand up in a cinema & call the actor a wanker after having paid their money to go to the movies.

Don't really see why anyone bothers complaining about it on here either. If your at the game & you think someone is acting like a twat towards a player then tell them to their face there & then or better still lamp them in the face there and then.

I've never understood why people boo players at a game when it's so counter-productive. If someone is playing gash then giving them dogs abuse isn't gonna fill them with confidence and make them suddenly play a blinder so what's the point? And this they paid their money they can say what they want is pish as well. Don't believe i've ever seen someone stand up in a cinema & call the actor a wanker after having paid their money to go to the movies.

Don't really see why anyone bothers complaining about it on here either. If your at the game & you think someone is acting like a twat towards a player then tell them to their face there & then or better still lamp them in the face there and then.

Aye just like that :threaten:

If your at the game & you think someone is acting like a twat towards a player then tell them to their face there & then or better still lamp them in the face there and then.

Aye, squaring up to some c*nt, then getting lifted and possibly getting your season ticket taken away is the answer :doh:

I came close, I stood up and said "What a load of pish, Cruise you couldny act the fucken goat" and walked out of Minority Report.

I have though never, ever, booed a player wearing the Motherwell jersey although I have to admit I have had to bite my tongue a few times to keep that record intact.