Matchday Programme Survey

Brazilian

see there is a matchday programme survey linked from the official site clicky

I noticed it a couple of days ago and was going to fill it in but when I tried to use the link i got a screen saying the survey had finished at midnight on 7/11/11 prior to it even being promoted on the site (on the 8th)

I've tried again today after picking up that others had filled it in but I get the same type of error screen (#109)saying survey had closed on 7/11/11

anybody having similar problems or make a suggestion on how I can get to an open survey

Iain,

The survey ended a few days ago - it was initially added a few weeks ago but bumped up for one last day to try and get one or two more opinions.

It was an SPL-wide poll as the league is looking at certain options in relation to the programme going forward.

Sorry you missed out but given some of the ideas being thrown around; don't expect it to be the last opportunity to air your views.

Regards,

still dont understand how it closed before it was bumped

an end date in the article would've sorted it had it been available to include

but fair enough, with all the tech issues I thought it might just not be working for some 'at their end'

Cheers for the answer to the query

FWIW the programme has been quite good on the rare occasions I buy it