Season Ticket Holders Half-Price Sale In The Club Shop

awp

Did you get the PM I sent you ?

Yes, I did. I don't have the authority to delete accounts, and as far as I know they can't be deleted by the account owners themselves either.

The only option is to simply stop posting if you feel so strongly against whatever it is that you're upset about.

I'm astounded that there's anyone who can argue against the club giving incentives for people to pay up front and buy a season ticket! It's basic marketing 101 for fucks sake!

You can't expect to get the same discounts and incentives that come along with a season ticket if you don't actually buy one! :lol:

Not sure what Moe was saying as most of it is gone, but the club and some of its partners are guilty on a few fronts of forgetting how important PATG supporters are

basic marketing 101 would say dont isolate an important portion of your market by asking them to pay double what others are being asked to pay

perhaps the shop would consider "25% off selected puma training wear with double discount for season ticket holders" in the future, as an example.

Not sure what Moe was saying as most of it is gone, but the club and some of its partners are guilty on a few fronts of forgetting how important PATG supporters are

basic marketing 101 would say dont isolate a large portion of your market by asking them to pay double what others are being asked to pay

perhaps the shop would consider "25% off selected puma training wear with double discount for season ticket holders" in the future, as an example.

I'm not saying that the club shop shouldn't run regular deals for the general fanbase, I was arguing that when the club say that a season ticket comes with "deals in the club shop" they have to deliver on that front, and that running those particular deals for season ticket holders only make perfect sense.

To cry about season ticket holders getting a special promotion in the club shop is ridiculous. If he had said that the shop should be doing more for the regular fans as well then I'd have agreed with him.