Season Ticket Holders Half-Price Sale In The Club Shop

awp

I noticed that there's a few of these club shop threads floating around, with some of them having questions about merch and so forth.

Thought having one thread would make it easier for those who have anything to ask and also for Alan to keep on top of questions & comments.

Any idea when you will be getting more in?

I'll find out and let you know on here tomorrow

I noticed that there's a few of these club shop threads floating around, with some of them having questions about merch and so forth.

Thought having one thread would make it easier for those who have anything to ask and also for Alan to keep on top of questions & comments.

Yeah we had a thread a while ago on here that was pinned. Myself and Alan will be happy to answer any queries,

Cheers Dave, hopefully there will be more in soon.

Just checked with Alan, won't be any more arriving in the foreseeable future I'm afraid

Would it be easier if this thread was pinned?

Not a massive deal David, myself and Alan both browse on here on a pretty regular basis so if the thread is bumped it we'll likely catch it!

• 3 months later...

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HALF PRICE SALE

From now until 20th May, Season ticket holders can get 50% off selected Puma training and leisurewear. All you have to do is bring along Voucher K from your season book. There is no limit to the number of garments you can buy but this is a once only offer as the voucher must be handed over at the time of purchase.

This offer is available instore only

:whistling:

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HALF PRICE SALE

From now until 20th May, Season ticket holders can get 50% off selected Puma training and leisurewear. All you have to do is bring along Voucher K from your season book. There is no limit to the number of garments you can buy but this is a once only offer as the voucher must be handed over at the time of purchase.

This offer is available instore only

AWP

What are the selected Puma training and leisurewear ?

There is nothing on the website to indicate the 50% season ticket offers items

Or do you have to go to into the shop to find out whats available ???

I know it says "offer is available instore only" give us a clue !

I'm astounded that there's anyone who can argue against the club giving incentives for people to pay up front and buy a season ticket! It's basic marketing 101 for fucks sake!

You can't expect to get the same discounts and incentives that come along with a season ticket if you don't actually buy one! :lol:

It's that kind of thinking that drives punters like me away from football, you buy your season ticket and you seem to think you are royalty, what else for the ST Holders, a wee blanket and a burd to tuck you in if it gets cold.....

Don't be ridiculous! If a company sell a membership to something, and promise certain benefits with that membership in an attempt to drive sales you can't get upset if you choose, or are unable to purchase a membership that you don't get to take advantage of those benefits.

I'll end up purchasing a Steel level membership to the well society as it's pretty much all I can afford at present, but i'm not going to start complaining when I don't get the benefits promised to the 1886 level membership.

It has nothing to do with royalty, and everything to do with the club rightfully rewarding those people who invest in the club at the start of every season.

Put simply, if you want the benefits that come along with being a season ticket holder, buy a season ticket!