4 Years On

delboy

Today is the forth anniversary of Phil O’Donnell death and as I type the 3rd 10 for 10 walk is underway.

I would be walking with them but unfortunately I have to work today so I pay tribute to Phil by posting on this sight.

Uncle Phil, number 10, gone but never forgotten.

I know some may not like the fact I have started this thread and other may want to join me and add their tribute, all I would ask is that those who don't agree with this threat respect the rights other and just not add a post to this thread

• Like 1

The walk wasn't very well publicised this year, I was out working and drove past a group of guys in 'well colours outside parkhead, thought the U19s were playing until I remembered the date and checked the 'fishel site.

Was a sad day!

Arguably his legacy could be the moderate success we have enjoyed in part due to the great team spirit we have witnessed since that day. Although the players have changed, we seem to have maintained that team spirit which has seen us enjoy a consistent few years in the top half, in europe and challenging for trophies.