Marmite...........you Either Love It Or Hate It

PettyWulliegrew

I have a few players that dont make my level of skill for a MFC player over the years........but would never boo them (Publically)!

But for Hughes to come out in the National press and slag our fans of re the treatment of Fitzy....SHAMEFULL (For MFC fans)

We should hang our heads n shame,f@kin dsgrace !!!

Who do the fuck we think we are....????

I'm not really seeing the point to this thread when there are already several surroung Fizzy.

For what its worth, I think the treatment he recieves (although I didn't hear anything yesterday) is a joke as he does a vital job.

Yer right mate...Lets get behind the lad !

xxx

Lots of negativity surrounding The Well in the last wee while especially on here What is it with these posts ?? ...

I agree he does not deserves to be criticized nor do any of our players the way he has been but it has been blown way out of proportion yes there are a few mumbles from the fans but generally most people get behind everyone in the team. It is the few who shout the loudest that grab the headlines and in my opinion they are not well fans! At the end of the day people are entitled to an opinion and if they are going to scream it until they are heard well they will..

But please please please can we get away from all this negativity new year new start

Cheers Chris.