Motherwell Vs St Johnstone...

Davie boy

Actually i like Daley...... but he was bloody terrible on Sat, and i mean terrible, what has he done since then to merit getting back in the team? should he be selected... If you were at the game Sat, you should surley know what i mean... Not sure Humphrey done much wrong in his 9 mins on the pitch.... but if Daley does start so be it... just think that would of been a little unfare on McHugh/Humphrey....So no dont hate Daley.... he is an international.. only one in the team i think, so of course he will have a better football brain.

On tuesday humphrey deserves credit for being in the right place& taking his goal no doubt. Apart from that, he didnt do snything else good, infact literally 30 seconds before his goal he got a bollocking off jeno for fannying about& not marking his man.

He certainly didnt do enough to get back in the team in my opinion, saying that i wouldnt have daley straight back in either.

Still stand by my opinion that daley is s far superior player to humphrey.

You loved daley a few weeks ago, whats triggered the hate? The fact he's got a football brain to go with his pace& shows your boy up everytime??

Mmmmmm.......

<_>

Great chance to see a different style of football Saturday, be it forced or not. Who ever McCall chooses to fill Higdons boots, we wont be using the long ball into the centre forward.

OJ and Murphy sounds ok to me, playing 2 up top, but would not be overly bothered if McHugh DALEY went up there with OJ.

All the lads will be buzzing after Tuesday night. Two Forced changes.... I would go Humphrey and Clancy in, but could expect to see McHugh DALEY given his Opportunity to impress with a start. Either way we will see an inforced attacking line up, not relying on the flick ons, and slow play through the middle.

Plenty of pace, and i reckon with Law getting his goal we might see the spring back in his step.

Omar put a great shift in against Dundee Utd And his impact on Tues was fantastic,

Omar Daley must start Saturday......

Motherwell 3 St Johnstone 1.

Revised Prediction : Motherwell 1 St Johnstone 1

Humphrey with the goal...... After the 75th Minute.

I like that Team line up.......Prideoflanarkshire, cant see it though, They will find a slot for Daley somewhere...he has had a good rest now, so should be ok for Saturday.

Think your right mate..... Daley, deserves a start spot. ... he cant do any worse than he did at Dundee. .. And McCall did sign him afterall (Bullet Proof).

Honestly if he plays which i think he will, it will go either way for him... Fantastic or pants! Daley when at Bradford had been used as a Striker on many occasions, think its a shame for both McHugh and Humphrey though, Mchugh out and out Striker.... Replaced by a winger and Murphy playing right wing when Humphrey plays right wing... and Scored on Tuesday.

But never the less even with Daley starting it will be exciting to watch if nothing else... this could be the new Motherwell start 11. Really looking forward to it.

Daley will start tom...... just have this feeling... even though he was bloody awful last weekend..... He does not rate McHugh, he would rather play safe and put Daley in...(Jobs for the boys) type scenario.

Actually i like Daley...... but he was bloody terrible on Sat, and i mean terrible, what has he done since then to merit getting back in the team? should he be selected... If you were at the game Sat, you should surley know what i mean... Not sure Humphrey done much wrong in his 9 mins on the pitch.... but if Daley does start so be it... just think that would of been a little unfare on McHugh/Humphrey....So no dont hate Daley.... he is an international.. only one in the team i think, so of course he will have a better football brain.

I'm guessing Chris has told 'Dazzer' that he's not playing tomorrow & that Daley will be starting instead & Dazza ain't happy.

Just one question though, how does Dazzer know Chris Humphrey??

On tuesday humphrey deserves credit for being in the right place& taking his goal no doubt. Apart from that, he didnt do snything else good, infact literally 30 seconds before his goal he got a bollocking off jeno for fannying about& not marking his man.

He certainly didnt do enough to get back in the team in my opinion, saying that i wouldnt have daley straight back in either.

Still stand by my opinion that daley is s far superior player to humphrey.

He is an international Player...but not that much better, its very difficult to come straight from the bench and slot into the pace of things....He was on the pitch less than 9 minutes...Look i will argue a case for Humphrey all day long, just feel he has been on the bench long enough now, and to be fare... he has had Three assists in in last two games and a goal... Ok Fleetwood and Div2 team but he still made things happen. Thats not a bad return. But the point the previous poster stated was very true, i actually think although Higdon will be a miss, it might actually be a blessing in disguise... Might uncover an all together different approach.

He is an international Player...but not that much better, its very difficult to come straight from the bench and slot into the pace of things....He was on the pitch less than 9 minutes...Look i will argue a case for Humphrey all day long, just feel he has been on the bench long enough now, and to be fare... he has had Three assists in in last two games and a goal... Ok Fleetwood and Div2 team but he still made things happen. Thats not a bad return. But the point the previous poster stated was very true, i actually think although Higdon will be a miss, it might actually be a blessing in disguise... Might uncover an all together different approach.

if you go to games regularly you can see daley is far superior footballer.

Dont get me wrong, i do think humphrey has a lot to offer our squad, on his game he can be devastating, but you cant rely on that 1 game in 10. Hes an impact player, an indulgence to use against tired defenders. Not an automatic first teamer. IMO

if you go to games regularly you can see daley is far superior footballer.

Dont get me wrong, i do think humphrey has a lot to offer our squad, on his game he can be devastating, but you cant rely on that 1 game in 10. Hes an impact player, an indulgence to use against tired defenders. Not an automatic first teamer. IMO

Thats a fare point........ Wingers are often impact players...

Correct i have not!

Poor boy!

I guess a lot of us on here dont realise how fortunate we were to be in the presence of greatness, even if we didnt fully appreciate it at the time.

Mr Humphrey take note. This is the standard to which you must aspire.

RIP Coop. Legend.

Poor boy!

I guess a lot of us on here dont realise how fortunate we were to be in the presence of greatness, even if we didnt fully appreciate it at the time.

Mr Humphrey take note. This is the standard to which you must aspire.

RIP Coop. Legend.

Takes me back to when I was playing footie years ago, had a league game down the bottom of North Motherwell and halfway through the 2nd half Davie Cooper comes strolling over. (What the hell he was doing doon North Motherwell is beyond me) I ask him if he wants a game and he watches for a few minutes and says "nah I couldn't keep up with your guys" with a wee glint in his eye. He stayed right to the end and both teams were crowding round him trying to get him to sign their strips. Absolute gentleman took the time to sign every shirt and a wee chat with each player. Amazing how that memory is clear as a bell in my head all these years later

• Like 1

For me this is THE big test ,forget Dunfermline they are/were crap and we beat them with ten men and the ref on there side .St Johnstone are a strong team physically who play some good football. Be interesting to see if we've learned any lessons from there last visit to firpark when the easily nullified our attack and ripped our defence a new one .One thing that could work in our favour is Higdon missing so we wont be playing route one football. Looking forward to this one but sorry i think Saints will win at firpark again , M/well 1-3 StJne .

Randolph

Hateley Hutch Clancy Hammell

Humphrey Lasley Jennings Law

Murphy Ojamaa

^^This. I think Ojamaa and Murphy will run them ragged today. I'd take a boring 1-0 win but fancy we will win by a larger margin.