• Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Johnathan Page
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Between Jennings and OJ for me. Jennings ran the show in the middle of the park and Ojamaa caused problems all day, with some very nice link up play with almost every other player on the park. In the end went for Ojamaa, his involvement in 3 of the goals shading it for me.

Between Jennings and OJ for me. Jennings ran the show in the middle of the park and Ojamaa caused problems all day, with some very nice link up play with almost every other player on the park. In the end went for Ojamaa, his involvement in 3 of the goals shading it for me.

Agree with all this but what made me pick Ojamaa was his wonderful defensive tackle on the edge of our 18 yard box - when 6-0 up and late in the game.

Solid performance from everyone else as well

Difficult decision.......

Defence done their job well, not tested too hard but covered for each other and contributed well to the attacks and goal threat, and Randz had a cracking save from Hutch :O

Midfield were storming, all doing a great job, Las and Jenno worked their socks off and covered the whole pitch leaving Murph and Law to roam, and both did so tremendously well.

Thought Higdon had a great game, and was unlucky with a few chances leading to others benefitting and the one near the end which went just over but he contributed so much with knock downs and winning the ball back in midfield

Ojamma wins it for having a winning spirit and putting in a shift and a half, someone else mentioned him winning it back on edge of our box at 6 nil up :notworthy: had me off my seat at times 8)

Also pleased to see Page and Carswell make good contributions, hope McCall remembers them, instead of moving players out of position