• Shaun Hutchinson
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

You could make a case for a lot of the players today.

Thought Clancy was solid as a rock and has done really well since coming in. Jennings was excellent in midfield. Law and Murphy caused a lot of problems for Hearts and Higdon did a lot of great if unheralded work as the target man.

But I'm afraid I have to give it to Ojaama again for the third time in the last five. I thought he actually had a quiet first half but in the second half he came on to his own. Had Hearts in knots on various occassions, brilliant attitude, chased everything, even put in a hard tackle on a Jambo and got a booking! Good lad!

The set up for the third goal was superb - quite simple made something out of nothing.

They were all brilliant.

I gave it to Law though, the attention on Ojamaa has freed him up recently and that's 3 in 5 for him. He could have had a hat trick with a bit better luck and a bit more composure. He blazed two good chances over from Ojamaa rebounds at the start of each half. He was unlucky when he tried to lob McDonald from 25 yards and hit the roof of the net. He was even more unlucky when he cracked the bar from 20 yards with a peach of a strike five mins later. He eventually got his goal and deservedly so, kept making runs beyond the forwards, kept plugging away and finished it brilliantly.

Always in space and looking to create, thought he was great today. As were the whole team.

Between Ojamma and Murphy got to shade it for Murphy as he managed it over 2 halves as opposed to Ojamma who really turned it on but mainly in the 2nd halve. Oh and murphy's goal was a peach of a headed flick that was perfectly aimed coming off the underside of the bar leaving the keeper no chance to go 2 up at an important time to kill hearts off.

For me Clancy, Hutch, Randolph (when required), Las (when he was on), and Jennings were solid. Ojamaa was outrageous in the second half and his skill for the third goal tremendous......so I'm going with him.

Got to agree with you Findlay.

Oor Henrik has been a revelation since he's arrived and was my MOTM

Very hard to choose, we were comfortable all over the park.

Clancy has been superb in defence and is quite rightly keeping Craigan on the bench.

Lasley and Jennings solid as usual, Jennings has been brilliant the last month or so.

Up front I thought Higgy actually had one of his best games in a 'Well shirt, worked hard, good link-up play, held the ball up and even made a few good challenges!

Ojamaa had a quiet first half but the 2nd half was an absolute joy to watch. Haven't seen someone run riot like he did in the 2nd half in a long long time (Faddy 6-2 vs Livi?). Ojamaa get's the vote!

Very hard to choose, we were comfortable all over the park.

Clancy has been superb in defence and is quite rightly keeping Craigan on the bench.

Lasley and Jennings solid as usual, Jennings has been brilliant the last month or so.

Up front I thought Higgy actually had one of his best games in a 'Well shirt, worked hard, good link-up play, held the ball up and even made a few good challenges!

Ojamaa had a quiet first half but the 2nd half was an absolute joy to watch. Haven't seen someone run riot like he did in the 2nd half in a long long time (Faddy 6-2 vs Livi?). Ojamaa get's the vote!

!

Remember David Ferrère played in ten Scottish Premier League matches and scored three goals for Motherwell, all of them coming in a hat-trick on his debut, as a second-half substitute, against Hibernian.[1][2]Ferrère was one of the 19 players made redundant when Motherwell entered administration less than three months later.[3]

Also hit the bar with a 45 yard frree kick with his first touch......