• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Omar Daley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Null Vote

i thought Jenno was superb today , wee Henrik good but not as good as he has been, Higgy solid as ever but Humph coming on at half time changed the game and thats why he gets my vote. :thumbup:

Although Veteran defender Stevy Hammell was also excellent today.

Edited by Andy_P

Going to be close this week Andy.

Jennings was great in the middle of the park and didn't look to be missing Lasley THAT much. Great game and a good shot that would've worked the keeper, if Higdon wasn't in the road. :lol:

Ojamma was good in the second half and should take it with a great strike and an assist.

BUT...

Humphrey made the difference when he came on. McCann will wake up in a cauld sweat thinking about how much Humphrey tore him a new one. Only problem with Humph is he's unpredictable. You don't know whether his first touch will kill the ball or rebound wildly for a corner. But his turn to set up Henrik's goal was brilliant.

Humphrey for me. (And Dazzer has just exploded) :evilgrin:

• Like 1

Jenno for me as well, solid for 90mins likewise so was Hammy

Hutch was decent but had some silly mistakes

Randolph would've got it, had he been tested a little more, his outstanding save, kept us in it, but others getting votes only performed for a relatively short spell imho, as influential as that spell was

Humphrey for me. Changed the game in our favour his introduction.

Humphrey for me too. Even though he played only 45 mins he made a huge difference and the game did swing in our favour after his introduction, there defender Austin McCann just couldn't handle him.

I watched the game back on alba last night. Unfortunately I fell asleep for most of the second half and didn't really get to see the Humphs contribution.

Jenning was outstanding from what I saw and I rarely vote for him in these threads despite giving him a mention for his performance. For that reason he gets my vote.

That said I'd like to see Humph given a start for Murphy on the right sometime soon. Really interested to see how him and Hendrik could stretch teams.

• Like 1

Thought Murphy had a good game. He is looking much more confident now the weight of expectation has been transferred off his shoulders onto Henriks so in the absence of a stand out MoM I have given him the nod although it could equally have been any of the others mentioned.